Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 48 of 132

Thread: NUMBERS, whos coming and how many

  1. #33
    andybcole
    Guest

    Smile Another two for the Party

    Rich and I will both be coming up. I'll be on the bike whatever and Rich is meeting us there in the car (picks up the new bike in a couple of weeks) so that's another two for the list. Can only make the Saturday though.

    Looking forward to it...

  2. #34
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Shropshire england
    Posts
    7,820

    DUDE Enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    The band have learnt a couple of new songs for this gig.

    No one knows by Queens of the stone age (unfortunately my drumming ain't up to the standard of dave Grohl so no laughing at the back!!!)

    Sex on Fire by kings of the Leon

    Hot stuff (donna summer???)

    Gonna see if we can get proff to do a full monty dance rendition to Hot stuff. These bike do's can be a bit manly, so we'll get proff boogying for the ladies
    flip were suppose to be getting more folk too the event not bloody scaring them off with the promise of Proff in his skiddies, now i understand for the hardcore off the site this hold some alure on a shear comidy scale but to the newbies and weak of mind this may just be far too much to handle.
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

  3. #35
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stoke on Trent
    Posts
    11,933
    "Proff ya've got something stuck to ya ankle"

    "That'll be ma baw bag young un, pass me the pussers baby"

    Fat blokes bounce better

    "The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

    flipfly - Dec 2012

  4. #36
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    10,210
    Anyone using the "bedding down in the barn" option? I fancy coming down for the Saturday (assuming I can reunite my cylinder head and left pot in time), but as I don't have any luggage yet, I'm restricted as to what I can carry (nothing to do with me being soft....).

  5. #37
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Shropshire england
    Posts
    7,820

    don't worry chap

    Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Anyone using the "bedding down in the barn" option? I fancy coming down for the Saturday (assuming I can reunite my cylinder head and left pot in time), but as I don't have any luggage yet, I'm restricted as to what I can carry (nothing to do with me being soft....).
    we'll look after you
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

  6. #38
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    cornwall, england
    Posts
    2,007
    And I'll be comming friday and saturday,
    Just to make you lot green, I will be sleeping in a nice warm bed
    Which is infinately better than a tent and even if Rossi snores it will be quieter than some of you lot if Basketville is anything to go by.

  7. #39
    25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bollox yer nosey gits
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    The band have learnt a couple of new songs for this gig.

    No one knows by Queens of the stone age (unfortunately my drumming ain't up to the standard of dave Grohl so no laughing at the back!!!)

    Sex on Fire by kings of the Leon

    Hot stuff (donna summer???)

    Gonna see if we can get proff to do a full monty dance rendition to Hot stuff. These bike do's can be a bit manly, so we'll get proff boogying for the ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    "Proff ya've got something stuck to ya ankle"

    "That'll be ma baw bag young un, pass me the pussers baby"


    Is SIR looking for a SLAP ?? you just make sure you know what You're doing


    And Pastyman, we will be all Snuggly and Centrally heated in our Wobblybox .
    But I bet Barb snores louder than Rossi.

  8. #40
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cheshire ....somewhere on my bike
    Posts
    10,606
    Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Anyone using the "bedding down in the barn" option? I fancy coming down for the Saturday (assuming I can reunite my cylinder head and left pot in time), but as I don't have any luggage yet, I'm restricted as to what I can carry (nothing to do with me being soft....).
    What do you need taking down for you and where in Cheshire are you Matt? I'm inbetween Crewe and Nantwich and work in WIlmslow.

    If it really is not becuase your are soft then I can lend you my large ortleib to strap on the back or maybe even take your tent/bag down for you. I'm going down on Saturday .
    As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

    My current stable of "adventure bikes"
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 8v Triple Black..my weekend sex kitten
    2014 VFR1200X Crosstourer Highlander DCT Camo.. my big trip missile

    My BMW history, all gone but not forgotten. K1 , R1100GS, R1150GS, G650 XChallenge, R1200GS TB

  9. #41
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    10,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    What do you need taking down for you and where in Cheshire are you Matt? I'm inbetween Crewe and Nantwich and work in WIlmslow.

    If it really is not becuase your are soft then I can lend you my large ortleib to strap on the back or maybe even take your tent/bag down for you. I'm going down on Saturday .
    PM'd you Rushy

  10. #42
    colinjanes
    Guest
    Similar offer.. me and a mate are driving down from Warrington, hooking up with Rushy if we can get the timeing sorted. Rushy .. Still 12;00 noon nearest connecting road between nantwich and A49?

    Cheers

    CJ

  11. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Co. Durham
    Posts
    411

    Update..

    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie Foote View Post
    At the moment...

    3 definates for Fri & Sat (camping)
    1 possibles for Sat (B&B)

    Hope this helps, if it changes I will let you know ASAP
    2 definates for Fri & Sat (camping)
    1 possibles for Sat (B&B)

    Sorry, had one drop out.

  12. #44
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stoke on Trent
    Posts
    11,933
    Anyone coming from Cheshire should try and take the Eccleshall road

    Take Junction 15 (you have to turn left at the top of the slip road) turn right at the roundabout and then stay in the left lane and go straight over the lights. One of my favourite roads A worthwhile diversion

    Fat blokes bounce better

    "The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

    flipfly - Dec 2012

  13. #45
    Trippy
    Guest
    FAO Proff: I have to work friday and saturday night so no matter how many times you ask me I can't go


  14. #46
    25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bollox yer nosey gits
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
    FAO Proff: I have to work friday and saturday night so no matter how many times you ask me I can't go

    Why ever not ????

    I'm reading the news >>>>
    http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154293

  15. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    north staffs
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie Foote View Post
    2 definates for Fri & Sat (camping)
    1 possibles for Sat (B&B)

    Sorry, had one drop out.
    He probably thought it would get cramped in that small Coleman tent

  16. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    159
    two for camping fri and sat. 1, possibly 2 for an off road ride out-anyone got a map?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"