Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NUMBERS, whos coming and how many

andybcole

Smile Another two for the Party

Rich and I will both be coming up. I'll be on the bike whatever and Rich is meeting us there in the car (picks up the new bike in a couple of weeks) so that's another two for the list. Can only make the Saturday though.

Looking forward to it...

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

DUDE Enough

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    The band have learnt a couple of new songs for this gig.

No one knows by Queens of the stone age (unfortunately my drumming ain't up to the standard of dave Grohl so no laughing at the back!!!)

Sex on Fire by kings of the Leon

Hot stuff (donna summer???)

Gonna see if we can get proff to do a full monty dance rendition to Hot stuff. These bike do's can be a bit manly, so we'll get proff boogying for the ladies
    flip were suppose to be getting more folk too the event not bloody scaring them off with the promise of Proff in his skiddies, now i understand for the hardcore off the site this hold some alure on a shear comidy scale but to the newbies and weak of mind this may just be far too much to handle.
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

"Proff ya've got something stuck to ya ankle"

"That'll be ma baw bag young un, pass me the pussers baby"

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Anyone using the "bedding down in the barn" option? I fancy coming down for the Saturday (assuming I can reunite my cylinder head and left pot in time), but as I don't have any luggage yet, I'm restricted as to what I can carry (nothing to do with me being soft....).

don't worry chap

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Anyone using the "bedding down in the barn" option? I fancy coming down for the Saturday (assuming I can reunite my cylinder head and left pot in time), but as I don't have any luggage yet, I'm restricted as to what I can carry (nothing to do with me being soft....).
    we'll look after you
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

And I'll be comming friday and saturday,
    Just to make you lot green, I will be sleeping in a nice warm bed
    Which is infinately better than a tent and even if Rossi snores it will be quieter than some of you lot if Basketville is anything to go by.

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    The band have learnt a couple of new songs for this gig.

No one knows by Queens of the stone age (unfortunately my drumming ain't up to the standard of dave Grohl so no laughing at the back!!!)

Sex on Fire by kings of the Leon

Hot stuff (donna summer???)

Gonna see if we can get proff to do a full monty dance rendition to Hot stuff. These bike do's can be a bit manly, so we'll get proff boogying for the ladies
    "Proff ya've got something stuck to ya ankle"

"That'll be ma baw bag young un, pass me the pussers baby"

Is SIR looking for a SLAP ?? you just make sure you know what You're doing

And Pastyman, we will be all Snuggly and Centrally heated in our Wobblybox .
    But I bet Barb snores louder than Rossi.

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    What do you need taking down for you and where in Cheshire are you Matt? I'm inbetween Crewe and Nantwich and work in WIlmslow.

If it really is not becuase your are soft then I can lend you my large ortleib to strap on the back or maybe even take your tent/bag down for you. I'm going down on Saturday .
    As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

My current stable of "adventure bikes"
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 8v Triple Black..my weekend sex kitten
    2014 VFR1200X Crosstourer Highlander DCT Camo.. my big trip missile

My BMW history, all gone but not forgotten. K1 , R1100GS, R1150GS, G650 XChallenge, R1200GS TB

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    What do you need taking down for you and where in Cheshire are you Matt? I'm inbetween Crewe and Nantwich and work in WIlmslow.

If it really is not becuase your are soft then I can lend you my large ortleib to strap on the back or maybe even take your tent/bag down for you. I'm going down on Saturday .
    PM'd you Rushy

colinjanes
    Similar offer.. me and a mate are driving down from Warrington, hooking up with Rushy if we can get the timeing sorted. Rushy .. Still 12;00 noon nearest connecting road between nantwich and A49?

Cheers

CJ

Update..

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie Foote View Post
    At the moment...

3 definates for Fri & Sat (camping)
    1 possibles for Sat (B&B)

Hope this helps, if it changes I will let you know ASAP
    2 definates for Fri & Sat (camping)

Sorry, had one drop out.

Anyone coming from Cheshire should try and take the Eccleshall road

Take Junction 15 (you have to turn left at the top of the slip road) turn right at the roundabout and then stay in the left lane and go straight over the lights. One of my favourite roads A worthwhile diversion

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Trippy
    FAO Proff: I have to work friday and saturday night so no matter how many times you ask me I can't go

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
    FAO Proff: I have to work friday and saturday night so no matter how many times you ask me I can't go

Why ever not ????

I'm reading the news >>>>
    http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154293

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie Foote View Post
    2 definates for Fri & Sat (camping)

Sorry, had one drop out.
    He probably thought it would get cramped in that small Coleman tent

two for camping fri and sat. 1, possibly 2 for an off road ride out-anyone got a map?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast