NUMBERS, whos coming and how many

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As we're only a couple of weeks away now i'm being asked by the wife how many folks she's catering for. I've decided the campings free but i do need to cover the costs of the band and food and staff so i'm thinking £15per head for the buffet (Very very good Thai food and cheaper than flying to Thailand) on both the friday and saturday nights. The band will be playing on saturday night with Flipfly and his crew and a bar will be onsite. If its to cold to pitch a tent we could clear the room and eveyone can bunk down with sleeping bags and airbeds.
so All i need to know folks is WHO'S Coming and for which nights.:thumb

Lucy and I will be up for the Saturday road ride.... if there is one :nenau

And will be back for the Saturday night.... camping in the Patrol :D

thanks paul, to confirm so far

These are the folk who've put their names down so far.

Me, flipfly, proff &Mrs ,pastyman,rushy,fatal,brassmonkey,garfield,mutley,toad & Mrs Toad,paul young,Turnipbmw, tracktorpilot,ciderman(yes proffs bringing cider) Abrasion & Mrs, geriatric germ,stewart H , beemerbum,shep,BHT,skygod,GSjohn,squid,bobble&Mrs,geordie foote,Att?, GB's,jacqulemac,shrugie,thunder,colt,jaber,sumodwarf.

Thats 30+ so far. I need a few more please, if your worried about the cold don't be as we've loads of great B&B nearby or you could just bunk down in the shed(by shed i mean Large building a bit like a 1930's cricket pavilion)

I've had a chat again with the wife and she's planning to do a help yourself buffet, with starters, three mains + rice and noodles plus put some desserts on as well, The mains will be different on friday to saturday so no chance of getting bored of the food. If anyone's a Veggie let me know in advance and we'll lay something special on for you.
I hope to have a bar up and running in the barn and Proffs bringing CIDER so there should be something for everyone.
Now who wants to sort out the off road ride or a bit of FORDING:D:augie

Well I'm bringing CIDER !!!
How much, :nenau has yet to be confirmed, could be another Lumb Farm amount :eek::eek::eek::beer:

We're hoping to arrive Friday after picking up me new [to me] bike :augie
Could be as early as Noon :eek:
I've got to make sure I get a good spot close to the action...:rob:beer::beer::blagblah:blagblah

You may see me about if you`re on the A49 on the Friday or Sunday.

I`ll be at the Ogri MCC Kickstart rally that weekend....at Kemble near Cirencester.

That`s why I can`t make this event.

Have fun chaps. :thumb2

I'll be there from Friday evening. I can't get away from work in Manchester city centre until about 1pm, so I'll probably arrive around teatime & am really looking forward to some luverly Thai grub. I'll be ariving on my own unless anyone wants to join me from around the NW (Preston).

Now who wants to sort out the off road ride or a bit of FORDING:D:augie

I'll do it if ya lend me ya Harley :D:D:D:D

Food will be brill, band will be shite and the booze and craic will be flowing.
Cheap as chips :thumb2

Arrive when you like on friday

I've booked the day off workso i'll be about with warm tea and coffee for those braving it:thumb

Confirmation....

At the moment...

3 definates for Fri & Sat (camping)
1 possibles for Sat (B&B)

Hope this helps, if it changes I will let you know ASAP:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom