Campaign for name change

Sheesh! You take an evening off and the place gets over-run....

Pyndn.gif

What about "The Great Northeast"..?

Has a certain charm, methinks..

encore.gif

Hmmm Mort Hitler :ronno......it has a certain ring to it:eyebrow

Right then, first we anex Seaburn ;)

Oh no you don't , in the words of some famous chap ....

The Mackum Massive will fight you on the beach , litterally , just in front of Latimers Seafood Shop and next to the Icecream Lady's Hut , you know , the one next to the slip for getting your little boat to the sand :Motomartin

PS .... Seems i'm by myself as the not so Light Infantry is on leave i reserve the right to pull out my " I wasn't born here anyway so don't give a sh*t " card and run , then revert back to being a Principalty aleaged to The Isle of Skye so not really caring what you do :aidan

North East area it is then as nobody from Cumbria has complained......

Dear Mr "North East" moderator,
Please see to it that the old North area is changed to the North East area as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance, The North East GSer's;)

That should sort it:D

To coin a phrase I'm sure you're familiar with

Must try harder;)

What about "Mortistan"..? That's quite original..?

:augie

:eek:onyack ..... isn't it?

Oh no you don't , in the words of some famous chap ....

The Mackum Massive will fight you on the beach , litterally , just in front of Latimers Seafood Shop and next to the Icecream Lady's Hut , you know , the one next to the slip for getting your little boat to the sand :Motomartin

PS .... Seems i'm by myself as the not so Light Infantry is on leave i reserve the right to pull out my " I wasn't born here anyway so don't give a sh*t " card and run , then revert back to being a Principalty aleaged to The Isle of Skye so not really caring what you do :aidan

Join us without a fight and I'll give you Funderland to rule for us...

Wow this power thing feels great in my sad little world:rolleyes:

(Dream)
Mort Hitler ruler of Mortistan :ronno I can see it now a whole army marching by in their multi pocketed uniforms some with BMW or Toe-rag printed on them.....hail Mort, hail Mort......I'll start a religion, we'll have a blue star as a icon to pay hommage to......then we'll throw out anyone I don't like.....I'll have a palace built near Tynemouth boating lake........I could promote myself to a God :chuck.........

(reality)
Whats that dear? I'm playing with my vitual friends on the interweb thingy......can't I do the dishes later?.....it's not fair, I'm busy with my plans to take over the North East then the world.......Yes dear then I'll take the bin out and start with the painting:(

ÅH mine Furer! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now thats is funny:ronno

If I say the Furer is a tosser will that be treason:augie

Is there a ducking stool at Tynemouth boating lake?:eek::eek:

Will I be banished to Funderland:blast:blast:blast

Or is just a dream and I am alive and well in Dallas:beerjug:

:JB:type:cool

Join us without a fight and I'll give you Funderland to rule for us...

Wow this power thing feels great in my sad little world:rolleyes:

(Dream)
Mort Hitler ruler of Mortistan :ronno I can see it now a whole army marching by in their multi pocketed uniforms some with BMW or Toe-rag printed on them.....hail Mort, hail Mort......I'll start a religion, we'll have a blue star as a icon to pay hommage to......then we'll throw out anyone I don't like.....I'll have a palace built near Tynemouth boating lake........I could promote myself to a God :chuck.........

(reality)
Whats that dear? I'm playing with my vitual friends on the interweb thingy......can't I do the dishes later?.....it's not fair, I'm busy with my plans to take over the North East then the world.......Yes dear then I'll take the bin out and start with the painting:(

Can I be your Fat Opium Addled Commander of the Mortwaffe then Mate?

I'll get the Old Buzzard to paint Wor Pidgeon Cree in Camoflage Sunny Yellow with Alu Silver Stripes and Change my name to Goring2112 just for you Buddy

:JB

Can I be your Fat Opium Addled Commander of the Mortwaffe then Mate?

I'll get the Old Buzzard to paint Wor Pidgeon Cree in Camoflage Sunny Yellow with Alu Silver Stripes and Change my name to Goring2112 just for you Buddy

:JB

Will you wear a white uniform:drool

OK, I've gassed Mrs Mort, it was the Guinness, sprout, cabbage and madrass beansoup.

I have now re-named High Westwood as Mortistan (don't tell the neighbours) and I've ordered some riding trousers with huge hips (44w,28l)

I have strutted up and down the village (in the dark) I found an ego larger than mine so I have ordered it to be shot at dawn... tomorrow Consett, after that....the world :ronno

Hail Mort, hail Mort, hail Mort..........

I need help....please:(

As Himmler said to Hitler in 1923 "Start Growing yer 'tash Adolf, I think we're onto a winner here"

Also can we Annex Easington?

Oh , And Burton........Feck Off !!:thumb :hug

Unless you want me to give the dreaded MORTSTAPO a ring ?

Back
Top Bottom