For the Ladies

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As there will be a few ladies hanging around while the blokes go out on the road ride (and Proff) Suree (wife & Chef) was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Thai cookery school, She's thinking of opening the kitchen to show a few folk the tricks of the trade and how to do starters, a couple of mains and a sweet or two. It'll be a 21/2hour lesson and you get to eat whats been made. It'll be £15 a head and you can go home with a goody bag of those hard to get bits n bobs to help you replicate the very best of thai cuisine:D .

Sod the 'ladies'? if I were going (which I'm not :() I'd rather be doing that than going off on the bike, sounds a great idea :thumb2

Ladyboy Andres

I agree with Andres, I'd be up for this, in fact if she wants to organise another weekend doing the show and tell I'd be really keen :thumb2

Thought I'd make this weekend but the wifes got me going to a Japanese resturant in town for her mates birthday meal on Saturday :(

As there will be a few ladies hanging around while the blokes go out on the road ride (and Proff) Suree (wife & Chef) was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Thai cookery school, She's thinking of opening the kitchen to show a few folk the tricks of the trade and how to do starters, a couple of mains and a sweet or two. It'll be a 21/2hour lesson and you get to eat whats been made. It'll be £15 a head and you can go home with a goody bag of those hard to get bits n bobs to help you replicate the very best of thai cuisine:D .

Hell .... Im missing out on this :eek :(

Any chance of doing this one again :bounce1 please

well if all goes well

Hell .... Im missing out on this :eek :(

Any chance of doing this one again :bounce1 please

suree may do these sort of things on a regular basis, She wants to teach everything form veg calving (which if you see some of the ornate calvings Thai chefs can do with mundane veg, Its just awsome) through to desserts.

Get your arse down to Shopshire woman, Kev can mind the wanes for a change :D

I shouldnt be laughing ... but I am :D

suree may do these sort of things on a regular basis, She wants to teach everything form veg calving (which if you see some of the ornate calvings Thai chefs can do with mundane veg, Its just awsome) through to desserts.

Brilliant ... hope its goes well, it would be great to see this one :thumb2

BTW veg calving :eek :blast .. thats a new one on me :D :D That could be interesting.

sounds funny i know

I shouldnt be laughing ... but I am :D

Brilliant ... hope its goes well, it would be great to see this one :thumb2

BTW veg calving :eek :blast .. thats a new one on me :D :D That could be interesting.

Check out the internet under Thai vegetable carving, its pretty awsome what can be done with a carrot:bow

Just mentioned this to Barb :rose
She's well up for it :)

OK Lads that means it maybe a "DIFFERENT" choice of DVD for the slobout in Wobblybox :augie

If I can make the weekend i'd like to put my name down for the teach in:thumb2

Shep

Fab, time to:

1. Turn up,
2. Set up camp,
3. Drink coffee, eat bacon sarnies
4. Find out the gossip from Friday night
5. Talk bollix
6. Wave off the ride out loonies

Then after

1. Eat food
2. Start drinking early
3. Laugh at the frozen ride out loonies returning

Result :beerjug:

Hi i'm definitely there for the week end and a Thai cookery lesson sounds just what i'd like to do.

plese put me on the list - if the kitchens not already full!

see you all next week :D

yep

Fab, time to:

1. Turn up,
2. Set up camp,
3. Drink coffee, eat bacon sarnies
4. Find out the gossip from Friday night
5. Talk bollix
6. Wave off the ride out loonies

Then after

1. Eat food
2. Start drinking early