How Much Weight can I Lose in a year??

cheers Mandy.... that's half the problem. Two kids, who seem to snack all day, then look for 3 meals and a bedtime supper.......

If I was able to give up the smokes a few years ago, I know I can do this.

BS

I'm fat!

Folks.... this started off as a good idea, but made money for the charidee very quickly, then went sour.

<p>
No-body needs to respect me for my initial weight-loss, but respect me for my honesty......................................... bit late this month...

But at least I have paid my dues. £40 for Callum's Rd to reflect the weight gain this month!

Ya just need to get back on track Steve!

Bottles o water, an loadsa fruit, and Wheetabix, an porridge, and beans, an peas, and pasta, rice and spuds tae fill yer up = The Tossers Shite Yersen thinner diet

Or the Jagermiester method Drink a Bucket o that "Gunk!"and turn yersen inside out boakin and get the chubby bits scrapped off while yer inside out :aidan :aidan :aidan

Cheers Jay.... currently on a health farm, type place....... doing a re-habilitation thingie after me op and bike "collision" last week.

Trying to get back into the gym stuff after my long absence.......

S

Mmmmmmm... weigh in at end of June not good.

2lb on, so I just donated another 2 tenners as promised.

I am still half a stone off since starting, but not going well. The fundraising is much harder than expected. So if anyone feels like taking pity on me... please feel free to throw fattie comments at me online... the catch is, you gotta do a £2 online donation for the pleasure.

Good news is, I have booked a Chicago Blues band for end of September and they will be playing a Calum's Rd charidee night in Carrickfergus in aid of my cause.... watch this space.

One English Tosser and his wife already committed to attend the doo, so it should be a well attended event

Here ya go Stevie, I'm sending this guy ta visit ya :D

motivate.jpg

:aidan

Right Stevie Update on this one too!

Wifey's Shop is done and dusted????

Kitchen is Done ????

What about a focus pint again Maybe We Can Talk Johnny Two Bellies ( :eek:onyack ) into Joining you with Tash as the ref?

Oops Should that read focus point Freudian Slip me thinks :aidan:aidan

Ok, enough already..... I was fat when I started this thread... am still fat and although my weight has fluctuated, it returns th the Fat B scale every time.

How much would I need to put into the fund to get the Mods to delete this embarassing thread?

It's a same you slipped up and made it a year to the day from the START of the trip, not to the END of it......You'll lose a stone and a bit probably on the trip itself :comfort

:blast

Aye, dysenteries a bitch!!! :eek: :D

:D:D:D

Decent non-processed food, less beer than normal, no junk food, less sugar all round and some prolonged activity....I think I came back from the scoots 1 trip just under 2 stone lighter...

It didn't take too long to go back on though :blast

I went to Gibraltar with the TA a few years ago. We did some pretty hard training in 30 degree heat. PT every morning at 5am followed by a full days graft unless you were on the exercise and that was hard, hot and shite.

Lost 2 stone in 2 weeks :eek:

Back
Top Bottom