Roll up - Buy a ticket, take the ride.

Just for you James. :kissy2

latest_burton.png

Vasaline ............... :D

PS ..... I use Aloe ................... :cool:

PS .... Take Steptoe of :steptoe

You know where i'm going with this chaps don't you ..... :mmmm

Seriously , i don't know why you Lionise the man .... :augie

( To be said out loud in a Saddleworth accent )

.................................................................... :aidan

I sure I don't know what you mean:augie

This trip is sounding better by the posts. Any one an idea on costs? Roughly? Start building my new house in March / April, but a trip to the sun for a week sound better :green gri. The new bike house (shed) starts in a few weeks time as well :rolleyes: Well I do have to pamper the old girl even if Snoopy did own it! :eek Sorry Snoopy, she been a good'n so far (15K+) :aidan

Depending on your route of course I could put you up for the night at my gaff.Im about 4 miles inland from the A7 (jct 62) inland from Denia on the Costa Blanca and have a secure garage.Not all of you by the way !!:eek: I only have a spare double.:thumb2

This trip is sounding better by the posts. Any one an idea on costs? Roughly? Start building my new house in March / April, but a trip to the sun for a week sound better :green gri. The new bike house (shed) starts in a few weeks time as well :rolleyes: Well I do have to pamper the old girl even if Snoopy did own it! :eek Sorry Snoopy, she been a good'n so far (15K+) :aidan

It cost me around £1500 for everything back in 2006. That included a service and new tyres once I got back.

Depending on your route of course I could put you up for the night at my gaff.Im about 4 miles inland from the A7 (jct 62) inland from Denia on the Costa Blanca and have a secure garage.Not all of you by the way !!:eek: I only have a spare double.:thumb2

Nice place Orba ... stayed there twice now :D

You're the guy that bought my 1150 ?!?

She was a lovely bike, only had a HT lead breakdown in, well that's 55k now? :thumb2

Hello Chap
Yes Im him, been all over France twice :drool and 23 days round Scandinavia last year :drool She's all blinged up now :augie Well spots, adv tank (must fit it) nice shiny paniers covered in stickers :rolleyes:

Hi All

Will be due for a change off tyres soon, any reconmendations for the trip?
Just finished invoicing :drool :bounce1

Cheers
Thought it might be worth asking, not sure how much and how off- road things will be once we get there. Also the thought of doing the lenght of France and Spain in two days as well.:eek Any takers on the TKC's ?:nenau

Its on!

As said on the other forum, hope to see you there. Anyone else going to stay in Calais ready for the first morning? Boat and a bed looks cheaper to me.

As said on the other forum, hope to see you there. Anyone else going to stay in Calais ready for the first morning? Boat and a bed looks cheaper to me.

I probably will drive down from Rotterdam Thursday evening, to be fresh and rested for the run south.

Casper

OK...so thinking of coming along on this one. I'm new to touring at this level, but I can look after myself, so I won't become a burden I hope :) Although at a mechanical level, I'll admit I'm crap. I have also been considering the Moto-Morocco tour in April instead of this, but I'm thinking that a ride with no itinerary or back up is a bit more adventurous and appealing....cost is another thing. Any thoughts...will this be too much a case of in at the deep end? I don't mind baptisms of fire! Lastly, I fancy getting on some pistes whilst there, anyone thinking the same....would anyone have a problem with a 'newb' in tow? Should I go on the Moto-morocco tour first before jumping in?

couple of questions do you need a international driving leicense to ride in morroco whats the currency there and can you get it in the uk

Al

couple of questions do you need a international driving leicense to ride in morroco whats the currency there and can you get it in the uk

Al

No international needed.

Diahram.

Only available in morocco.

Back
Top Bottom