Roll up - Buy a ticket, take the ride.

Hi all

Another one for the trip. Count me in as well :rob. Probably going on Thursday night ferry from Portsmouth-Caen.

C U all there
Roberto

What tunnel crossing is everyone booked on? :nenau

Is it the one Jeremy & Metisse are booked on?

What tunnel crossing is everyone booked on? :nenau

Is it the one Jeremy & Metisse are booked on?

Just a reminder we're on:
dep Folkstone April 10th 0650 arr 0825
dep Calais April 19th 1850 arr 1825

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Booked tunnel - Depart, fri april 10th, 06:50 .

Return sun 19th, 15:50.

This has been a difficult decision but I've got to bow out. I'm trying to live the dream without paying attention to the things that matter, in my case a first house deposit so I can get out of the renting rat race.

I feel like I'm slowly turning into a couch GS'r. Especially when I just bought the 1200 and stuck 2k of crap on it. It's perfect for any tour now, but I don't have the other stuff to make it happen.

Have a good one. :thumb2

This has been a difficult decision but I've got to bow out. I'm trying to live the dream without paying attention to the things that matter, in my case a first house deposit so I can get out of the renting rat race.

I feel like I'm slowly turning into a couch GS'r. Especially when I just bought the 1200 and stuck 2k of crap on it. It's perfect for any tour now, but I don't have the other stuff to make it happen.

Have a good one. :thumb2

1. the house and others like it will still be there when you get back
2. the house will be cheaper by the time you get back so you'll need less deposit
3. what else do you need? if you don't have panniers I'll lend you a waterproof Ortlieb bag and straps to put your gear on the back of your bike
4. to me this is a real adventure holiday - no guide, open roads, good company, prospect of stunning scenery, 10 blokes to a room, offroad if you want it, your bike will run better when you get back, did I mention 10 blokes to a room
5. probably the cheapest way to do Morocco - this is my second trip to the best adventure playground and it's like no other
6. you'll get a sticker - maybe

Just do it, life is a series of chapters, not a series of deposits.

:agree

We get stickers as well! :rolleyes:
The ferry is booked, St Eptoe did you find out anything on the hotel near the port? :confused::thumb2

Just packing for my weekend French trip on Friday come back on Sunday,
Then off down south :drool :beerjug: with you lot! :JB :bow

1. the house and others like it will still be there when you get back
2. the house will be cheaper by the time you get back so you'll need less deposit
3. what else do you need? if you don't have panniers I'll lend you a waterproof Ortlieb bag and straps to put your gear on the back of your bike
4. to me this is a real adventure holiday - no guide, open roads, good company, prospect of stunning scenery, 10 blokes to a room, offroad if you want it, your bike will run better when you get back, did I mention 10 blokes to a room
5. probably the cheapest way to do Morocco - this is my second trip to the best adventure playground and it's like no other
6. you'll get a sticker - maybe

Just do it, life is a series of chapters, not a series of deposits.

I know, I've been three times.

Bike is ready to go. Literally pack and go.

Dates are perfect timing as well.

Feck feck feck I dunno. :blast

Doesn't that says it all ... you can be back ... but you may miss out on home ownership.

Remember you are a teacher not a banker. You don't get big bonuses :rob

If you turn up I'll buy the first round.

Back
Top Bottom