The Lights go out

Thunder

Reaction score
in Maison Thunder, I've just smoked my last cigarette!!!! :eek:

Yup, that's it, finito, no more, the ash trays are washed.the windows in my office are open to clear the air because in the morning instead of my usual routine of getting up, heading down stairs and asking Ms Cheeks to put the kettle on for a coffee while heading to the office for my first fag of the day (39 to go on average), I'll be making my own coffee cause I'm off the fags!!!!!

As preperation for the trip I need to be a non smoker, otherwise I'd be calling a halt every half hour for a smoke break so with a year to go it's time to stop.

I've received pledges of sponsorship for my efforts and made the commitment that if I fail I will match any pledges and contribute to the charity, this pledge still stands so if you fancy potentially sending me to the poor house click the sponsor me button below and do the business. :D

Now all I got to do is maintain my lithe figure and not end up like a proper Tosser. :augie

I finally quit 6 weeks ago. I read that new years resolutions were better kept if started before. Still ongoing day by day but I have finally got them out of my mind & the habit of having 5 at the pub has stopped.

Good luck....:thumb

Best you have plenty of trips down the pub and restaurants to help. Now that they're non-smoking :)

How much will you get in sponsorship if you keep of the weed?

Best you have plenty of trips down the pub and restaurants to help. Now that they're non-smoking :)

How much will you get in sponsorship if you keep of the weed?

So far the thick end of £500 quid, as for the restauarants I'm watching my figure ya bas***d !!!!

Grumpy old man?

Moi? :blast

21 hours without a ciggy, no patches no nicotine gum and at 1.35 today a doddery old fart ran a red light and nearly killed me at a roundabout!!!!! :mad:

No contact was made thank Gawd but I had a discussion with the other driver.

The police person who cautioned me after said discussion with the dear old chap said I should get off with community servce.... :augie

100 euros to your charity after 3 months when you will be well and truly a non-smoker...
No pressure!
Look forward to forking out,
bin

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4QkTvK2OEw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4QkTvK2OEw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

100 euros to your charity after 3 months when you will be well and truly a non-smoker...
No pressure!
Look forward to forking out,
bin

Good man, I look forward to relieving you of the said amount.

Of course I have promised to donate any pledges to the charity if I fall off the wagon so it's a double edged incentive and much appreciated :thumb

Wonder what the Euro exchange rate will be in March, shall we say St Paddies day? :aidan

Good on ye Rodger :clap

Myself I've been very calm and light hearted and taking onboard other peoples opinions and treating them with the respect they deserve :eek

Kunts:mad:

Well done fellas. I've been off them for nearly 2 years now, it's a nice feeling being a non smoker:thumb2

I don't think I'll ever be a non smoker, just a smoker who does not smoke, :augie

Af the moment I'm glad I emptied the ashtrays or I'd be sneaking down to find butt:blast

Ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy, ciggy!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Way down into the garage and fettle some more!

I fettled today cleaning feckin sealant off a block so I could rebuild it!

When will folks realise that ya just need a smear of goo not half a tube!

Even better you need 3 dollops on a K series engine cam cover not every mm 2mm thick and full width!

And No thank You I do not need a cigarette cos I don't smoke!

Damn that feels good to say that :aidan:aidan:aidan

Deep Breath and rant over P.S. where's the pics of the coated subframe?

Sheesh Ya'd think ya had sumthin on yer mind!

Back
Top Bottom