THE LOCATION PLEASE

CK7611

HI ALL I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO COME ALONG, HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE THIS MONTH IF I GET THE DIRECTIONS AND A BIT MORE INFO SO THAT I CAN PLAN MY JOURNEY.

BEST REGARDS

CLINT KERR.

Hi Chap

HI ALL I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO COME ALONG, HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE THIS MONTH IF I GET THE DIRECTIONS AND A BIT MORE INFO SO THAT I CAN PLAN MY JOURNEY.

BEST REGARDS

CLINT KERR.

easy peezy. You need to find ironbridge first which is just outside Telford which is north west of wolverhampton and east of shrewsbury. Once in Ironbridge which is a very small town you just need to follow the signs for Broseley and Bridgenorth. We're about 2 miles out of ironbridge on the left after the garage. If your satnaving the postcode is TF12 5DL.:thumb
Theres a thai food buffet layed on on both the friday and saturday night at £15per head per night, campings free and we have the option of either tents in the garden of if its too cold or too wet then the big shed can be used as a bunk house. Flipflys providing the band on saturday night and there's a bar on as well. Outside Bonfire for ATT is an option and i'm just trying to sort out
how we're doing breckie on the sat and sun mornings.
Suree my better half is offering to give a Thai cookery school on the sat should you bring the wife or don't fancy going out on the road ride yourself and theres also the classic dirt bike show on that weekend.

e

THANKS FOR INFO

I SHALL ATTEND AND NOW WILL TRY AND LOCATE A LOCAL B/B

BEST REGARDS

CLINT KERR

Clint can you turn off your caps lock key

Capital letters in a forum are viewed as shouting

Perhaps it would also be sensible to ask a moderator to change your username so that you don't get some eejit using it and you getting all the advertising e mails that are going!

EEEEER NO

lazy swine, can you not wack a GPS co-ord on here......:augie

:D

sorry chap i don't do "TWATNAV" i'm a map reading kinda guy plus camille wouldn't like one of those tacky plastic lectronic gismos strapped to her bars.:aidan

Back
Top Bottom