'Adventure' Type Textile Suits?

Question for all you tossers with twatsuits and the like with multiple liners.

How do you get along with having to take off your jacket and then put on a waterproof liner if it starts to rain. Seems like a PITA and a way to get even more pissy wet?

In all honesty this could be a problem aimed at any jacket with inner layers, but not if it had sufficient water-proofing qualities...........but.........

.....It has to be bloody hot for me to remove the inner liner in the BMW suit...as in sweltering!(in fact I never have!) ....so there is little chance of this happening... I need the inner liner to keep warm enough while riding.

...I think this wouldn't be such an issue with the Revit as you could combine the liners for the conditions.......warm but signs of rain = water-proof without the thermal layer etc.

To be honest........the BMW is an excellent hot climate jacket....just not ideally suited to driving through the rainy elements to get you to the sun IMHO :nenau

There are a couple of people on here use the Revit Dakar suit and have been impressed with it. It looks very good stuff. Alot of people do say that the BMW "Twat" suit is not a warm suit so you are not alone there.
Another company that has come into the UK recently is MTech which is Italian and their range looks very nice however I don't have a dealer near me to see it in the flesh however you do in Norwich.

http://www.motorcycle-clothing.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=mt-29&cat=138

I have also heard very good feedback on Klim clothing as mentioned above. Let us know what you buy and how it is.

AndyT

Question for all you tossers with twatsuits and the like with multiple liners.

How do you get along with having to take off your jacket and then put on a waterproof liner if it starts to rain. Seems like a PITA and a way to get even more pissy wet?

Just a guess, but I bet you've got a 1200:augie

Back
Top Bottom