PHUKET its COLD UKGSer Winter party in the garden

not bad eh:thumb2

Phuket it's Cold
UKGSer winter party at "The King and Thai"
Broseley, Ironbridge, January 2009

??

Maybe......

In the word of the late YUL BRYNER

"So shall it be writen, so shall it be done" :) from that all time favorite musical, The King and Thai:comfort

Love and kisses on the bottom xxx :ymca

Steve

A Good Crack

I worked a 12 hour night shift last night and got no sleep today. Thats my excuse for this grumpy reply.

A barrister recently caused uproar in court, when talking about flashy tasteless jewellry, use the expression "he was wearing a bling".

In the same way we dont say "a bling", we also dont say "a great crack". The expression is "great craic"-it comes from the Irish language and loosely means "good fun". We of course would not say "a good fun".

Incidentally "a great crack" means "a good thump to...", generally the head.

OK, I'll go and take the pole from my ass now!:blagblah

Brendy

i think you missunderstood

I worked a 12 hour night shift last night and got no sleep today. Thats my excuse for this grumpy reply.

A barrister recently caused uproar in court, when talking about flashy tasteless jewellry, use the expression "he was wearing a bling".

In the same way we dont say "a bling", we also dont say "a great crack". The expression is "great craic"-it comes from the Irish language and loosely means "good fun". We of course would not say "a good fun".

Incidentally "a great crack" means "a good thump to...", generally the head.

OK, I'll go and take the pole from my ass now!:blagblah

Brendy

i was refering to the fact we have 50ish tossers coming to the event and as the barns floor is wood and over 60years old its likely to give at some piong making a "GREAT CRACK"
Now go get yer head down and get some sleep, your spoiling the fun:augie

Why not call it

"Shropshire 23rd - 25th January 2009"

or

23rd -25th January 2009 Ironbridge (Shropshire)

That way none of the forum titles need changing :mmmm

Back
Top Bottom