Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Accommodation

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Friday Nights Accommodation...25th April

The count down begins...I've listed below a couple of accommodation options for the lads travelling up on the Friday night.

1. Strathfillian Village Wigwams (Approximately 1 miles from the Green Welly heading towards Crianlarich)
    http://www.sac.ac.uk/consultancy/wigwams/

2. West Highland way Sleeper (Approximately miles 7 miles from the Green Welly heading towards Glencoe)
    http://www.westhighlandwaysleeper.co.uk/index.asp

It's only a suggestion, but the West Highland Sleeper might be a better option as there is a Hotel/pub oppersite; plus it's a beautiful location for those who haven't yet ventured this far north.

Richard

Camping Friay 1st

Anybody have any ideas for a camping site for Friday 1st ??

Somewhere a little more south would be ideal, as early ferry on Sat from Stranraer, but somewhere to suit all ?

It getting closer!

Inverness

Eventually gor around to booking a room in the 'Central Premier'.
    It's a twin so if anyone wants to share - just pm me Kevin

Night at Gairloch

I need peoples thoughts on food for this particular night. There is a hotel at the entrance to the campsite we will be staying at and I have been trying to cut a deal with them with regards to an evening meal and breakfast. I don't know if the deal she is offering is particularly good or bad one, but I need numbers for breakfast if you want it, we could just pick up supplies on route and cook yer own.

Need a response anyway so if enough people want brecky i'll organise it, if not feck it!

Here are the options:

one course meal (eg lasagne, steak pie etc) + full cooked brecky - £15 a head.

Breakfast - £9 per head.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dogs nuts! View Post
    Here are the options:

Breakfast - £9 per head.
    Evening meal and breakfast sound like a good idea. count me in.

I would prefer to go for the evening meal and cooked brekkie option if enough others fancy it

Evening meal and breackers sounds good to me. Bloody hungry already

Portree Hostel, Skye

I can confirm that the following people have been added to the nominal and the Hostel has been informed: Akram, Dave, Dougie, Christine, Stewart & Martin(Martas). Total to date = 14(Booked through/via myself)

Here are the options:

Breakfast - £9 per head.[/QUOTE]

Evening meal and breaky, sounds good.
    count me in if others agree

Yep, its evening meal and b'fast for me please.

More people for food

Not getting the numbers for this evening meal and brecky thing!

Anyone else

think it will be difficult to cut a deal with only five of us wanting to eat Chaz?... i'm still up for it anyway deal or no deal.

Counting the days ................onyack

Charlie,
    If we have to pay the full price - so be it. Surely it will not be that much more. Any way we've got to eat. Failing that it will have to be 'cheese & onion' and a pint. Still better than going to Aberdeen every day to work!!!!!!

Evening meal in portree

Hi folks,
    Been giving this a wee bit o thought - evening meal in Portree. Briefly corresponded with the 'Nuts' and the staff at the hostel. The Chinese restaurant was demolished by a bus, luckily it did not have momentum to reach the Indian restaurant. I was thinking that will do me. If anyone is like minded I was considering approaching them and asking for a 'deal'. Based on "Nothing Ventured, nothing gained". Therefore, if sufficient people are keen on the aisian currency - I will approach them. Thoughts?
    Not long the noo

Count me in for an indian.

me too for curry

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast