Thread: Important Question from SWMBO

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Important Question from SWMBO

SWMBO wants to know about facilities.

Are there loos? And any washing/showering facilities?

Anything in your Pavilion?

Ta.
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

very basic

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post

Ta.
    nothing in the pavilion, we have nice loos for the ladies and i've a karcher jet washer for showering
    bit basic i know buy hey its only for one weekend and i'm sure theres folk on here who go longer than a week between showers
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

The future's bright.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Ta.
    Showers...... showers

This is Shropshire we're talking about.... I'm sure there will be an old tin bath somewhere in the corner of the shed

Quote Originally Posted by sycomoto View Post
    nothing in the pavilion, we have nice loos for the ladies and i've a karcher jet washer for showering
    bit basic i know buy hey its only for one weekend and i'm sure theres folk on here who go longer than a week between showers
    Perfik
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G (BHT) View Post
    Showers...... showers

This is Shropshire we're talking about.... I'm sure there will be an old tin bath somewhere in the corner of the shed
    Have to resort to the river
    2008 R1200GSA

... Just a thought

... Perhaps if anyone knows where there are any nearby sports centres, or public swimming baths, could they share the information. There are showers in such places (even if it does mean scouring the next county!)

... and it has to be a better idea than Timolgra's cat wash concept
    “Every man who dreams has a screw loose. Awarding them that screw will not make them sane.
    On the contrary, it will prevent them from losing that bright madness of which they are proud."

Benito Quinquela Martin

Quote Originally Posted by The Bede View Post
    ... Just a thought
    Perhaps if anyone knows where there are any nearby sports centres, or public swimming baths, etc
    River Seven is close by

Running cold water

Quote Originally Posted by John Armstrong View Post
    River Seven is close by

Running cold water
    Have to resort to the river

2008 R1200GSA

Great minds think alike.

I'm allright though

Quote Originally Posted by John Armstrong View Post
    Running cold water
    ... Feck that, running back indoors squealing like a girl more like
    “Every man who dreams has a screw loose. Awarding them that screw will not make them sane.
    On the contrary, it will prevent them from losing that bright madness of which they are proud."

Benito Quinquela Martin