Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Important Question from SWMBO

  1. #1
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Shipston-on-Stour
    Posts
    11,796

    Important Question from SWMBO

    SWMBO wants to know about facilities.

    Are there loos? And any washing/showering facilities?

    Anything in your Pavilion?

    Ta.
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

  2. #2
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Shropshire england
    Posts
    7,813

    very basic

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    SWMBO wants to know about facilities.

    Are there loos? And any washing/showering facilities?

    Anything in your Pavilion?

    Ta.
    nothing in the pavilion, we have nice loos for the ladies and i've a karcher jet washer for showering
    bit basic i know buy hey its only for one weekend and i'm sure theres folk on here who go longer than a week between showers
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

  3. #3
    The future's bright.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Shropshirington
    Posts
    13,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    SWMBO wants to know about facilities.

    Are there loos? And any washing/showering facilities?

    Anything in your Pavilion?

    Ta.
    Showers...... showers

    This is Shropshire we're talking about.... I'm sure there will be an old tin bath somewhere in the corner of the shed

  4. #4
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Shipston-on-Stour
    Posts
    11,796
    Quote Originally Posted by sycomoto View Post
    nothing in the pavilion, we have nice loos for the ladies and i've a karcher jet washer for showering
    bit basic i know buy hey its only for one weekend and i'm sure theres folk on here who go longer than a week between showers
    Perfik
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

  5. #5
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Shipston-on-Stour
    Posts
    11,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G (BHT) View Post
    Showers...... showers

    This is Shropshire we're talking about.... I'm sure there will be an old tin bath somewhere in the corner of the shed
    Have to resort to the river
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

  6. #6
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Out of the frying pan
    Posts
    5,386
    ... Just a thought

    ... Perhaps if anyone knows where there are any nearby sports centres, or public swimming baths, could they share the information. There are showers in such places (even if it does mean scouring the next county!)




    ... and it has to be a better idea than Timolgra's cat wash concept
    “Every man who dreams has a screw loose. Awarding them that screw will not make them sane.
    On the contrary, it will prevent them from losing that bright madness of which they are proud."

    Benito Quinquela Martin

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Siorrachd Obar Dheathain
    Posts
    13,846
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bede View Post
    ... Just a thought
    Perhaps if anyone knows where there are any nearby sports centres, or public swimming baths, etc
    River Seven is close by

    Running cold water

  8. #8
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Shipston-on-Stour
    Posts
    11,796
    Quote Originally Posted by John Armstrong View Post
    River Seven is close by

    Running cold water
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Have to resort to the river




    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Siorrachd Obar Dheathain
    Posts
    13,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post


    Great minds think alike.

    I'm allright though

  10. #10
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Out of the frying pan
    Posts
    5,386
    Quote Originally Posted by John Armstrong View Post
    Running cold water
    ... Feck that, running back indoors squealing like a girl more like
    “Every man who dreams has a screw loose. Awarding them that screw will not make them sane.
    On the contrary, it will prevent them from losing that bright madness of which they are proud."

    Benito Quinquela Martin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"