offroading around coalville - be careful

well im happy to do it any weekend, even bacon buttie less if req.

Gasp...nooooo... there has to be a bacon buttie in there somewhere.....:eek: Otherwise it would be a less than perfect riding day!

im presently trying to get rid of the 4 stone i have put on and get back down to 14stone, so no bacon butties for me!

But then none of this healthy eating s*** either :D

I think its a fair trade off.

Im going out again maybe tomorrow afternoon or sunday morning around coalville / ibstock way.

im presently trying to get rid of the 4 stone i have put on and get back down to 14stone, so no bacon butties for me!

But then none of this healthy eating s*** either :D

I think its a fair trade off.

Im going out again maybe tomorrow afternoon or sunday morning around coalville / ibstock way.

You need to be able to burn fuel to burn fat... bacon butties are actually a diet tool when combined with a bit of light laning :) :clap:clap

You need to be able to burn fuel to burn fat... bacon butties are actually a diet tool when combined with a bit of light laning :) :clap:clap

lol.. thats one way of looking at it, but its bacon cobs at work that have caused this in the first place

my mrs is a fitness instructor ... it doesnt show on me! :p

Im not sure what time, but might be out on sunday afternoon. Pm me your number Diddy, i cant seem to find it

Paul

Well we didnt go out today as the snow is still covering all the lanes and we thought it best not too. I did go down a few lanes just by myself just to see how the gs handled the snow and to be honest it coped remarkably well. In fact, i went out on my crm after the gs to have a go and the gs was much easier. The CRM just wanst heavy enough to compact the snow into a grippy surface. The tractor... i mean gs... just ploughed through!

Pdiddy, should be going soon when the weather lets up. Got your number, many thanks, will give you a few days warning of when we will be going out.

Paul

Hi Paul,

It’s just started to snow heavily over here in Derby, drop me a text or PM when you’re next out and want some company - :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom