March Devon and Cornwall Rideout?

I will be there but not riding my bike as pointless in taking two, instead I shall be chauffered for the day and riding pillion :D

Hey c'mon guys, you've gone and sorted it and Ive just seen it,(still recovering from the shroppi do). Recon I'll be able to do that. so see you all there. :aidan

Hello everyone, im Jof from the Devon area, me and a friend of mine may come down and meet up with you guys if you do the ride out.
Hope this will be ok.
Included a pic of our bikes so you know what to look out for, im on the red.
DSC00053.jpg

If you don,t mind me asking ...how do you keep your bikes clean?...the pic below is a pic of my bike looking quite clean.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 155
If you don,t mind me asking ...how do you keep your bikes clean?...the pic below is a pic of my bike looking quite clean.

Soap and water's a good start, then apply some polish: it's not that hard really. I presume you still have water rationing on the IOM What Speed Limit?

Im with Nate and mrfandangle, I could be there too but only if its dry. Where is the fun riding in the wet.

You see there are more sensible people out there like Nate and myself!!!!Sugar old timer? Sold your books bubbles as they were becoming collectable i had them THAT long. See you guys there (If its dry) We going to meet up somewhere and ride up Bubbles and Hank??

Hello everyone, im Jof from the Devon area, me and a friend of mine may come down and meet up with you guys if you do the ride out.
Hope this will be ok.
Included a pic of our bikes so you know what to look out for, im on the red.
DSC00053.jpg

Hello Jof

I saw your bike at Ocoen BMW before you collected it. Was inspired by the extras you put on your bike and bought the tinted screen like yours. Although I wanted the carbon fibre mudguards also I couldn't justify nearly £300 for that :eek:

To the rest of you guys who I havn't met yet yes I am interested in meeting also!!

Is the meet still on for this Sunday 8th Feb @10am? Not sure it's a good idea now with all the bad freezing weather?

edit: ah just read that it's on in March! :blast

Is the meet still on for this Sunday 8th Feb @10am? Not sure it's a good idea now with all the bad freezing weather?

edit: ah just read that it's on in March! :blast

Us Devon and Cornwall Tossers plan well in advance cos we like to have at least 50 posts before the event. :augie

Us Devon and Cornwall Tossers plan well in advance cos we like to have at least 50 posts before the event. :augie

16 to go then geoff and we can go for a ride :thumb2:thumb2

so if we get 50 posts before the 8th does that mean we can have a ride early:D

Back
Top Bottom