March Devon and Cornwall Rideout?

jealousy will get you nowhere;) the times is a good paper plenty of layers:green gri.:D

And I thought we were going to be treated to drinkypoos on the quarterdeck of Capt Bretts barge, served by the cabin lass, smiler. Still they would have to navigate across the harbour:augie

:aidan only joshing,great to meet up again:JB

So without lookin back cause I am lazy, how many is there now going on this rideout ? :D

So without lookin back cause I am lazy, how many is there now going on this rideout ? :D

I guess I'll do the hard work then. These are the people who have shown an interest...

Summer, Pastyman, Smiler, Yl100 Twin, G4, MikeP, Nate, ShaunT279, Bubbles, Badgerrrrrr, Barry G, Canuck, Devon, Bolly, Proff, Edd, Marjorie Proops, Mrfandangle, Martin C S, What Speed Limit, Jof, Gray Wolf, Happy Pilgrim and the newbie - ME :aidan = 25

Will this be an all dayer or just 2-3 hours? So where are we meeting Jaspers, Sainsburys or Oceon? A bit cramped for Oceon me thinks!

I guess I'll do the hard work then. These are the people who have shown an interest...

Summer, Pastyman, Smiler, Yl100 Twin, G4, MikeP, Nate, ShaunT279, Bubbles, Badgerrrrrr, Barry G, Canuck, Devon, Bolly, Proff, Edd, Marjorie Proops, Mrfandangle, Martin C S, What Speed Limit, Jof, Gray Wolf, Happy Pilgrim and the newbie - ME :aidan = 25

Sorry. I was just adding some ideas (I don't do group riding).

out for the day, happy pilgrim tour guide, me or bubbles/camera at the rear and with the amount of people. we will have the drop off routine at junctions, so we don't loose anyone. for those who haven't done this before, who ever is behind the main leader, when we turn at a junction you stay there and then rejoin before the last rider.:eek happy riding:D

just planning the route now , but I think I will make it an all day run, subject to weather being vaguely ok??
I am sure that some will leave en-route after lunch stop to make their homeward trip shorter/easier, but that is the norm.
I won't even ask where people want to go as that will create another 50 posts. as already mentioned 10am at Cap'n Jaspers. quick tea and then we will be off before 10.30!!
If anyone is really struggling to find cap'n jaspers, just stop and ask almost anyone in Plymouth. it is a well known biker meeting place.

10am 8th March. Cap'n Jaspers :thumb2

Is this rideout open to anyone or only for people with GS's? Is this an exclusive GSer club rideout or can anyone ride along on any bike?

why is that??
Many and varied reasons, chiefly I'm crap and fall off a lot. Besides, if I wanted to travel with lots of people, I'd catch a bus or a train. ;)

Is this rideout open to anyone or only for people with GS's? Is this an exclusive GSer club rideout or can anyone ride along on any bike?

Hi folks,

The fact that this thread has now reached 75 posts suggests that we may have strayed a bit from the original idea of 'simple' ride - outs :D

If you could just bear with me I'm sounding out the views of some of the original participants to see if we can come up with some simple guidance as to organising similar events.

I'll post back up asap - and no, we are not a club :blast:D

Steve

Well thanks for that. I didn't think for one moment it was anything other than mentioned but I didn't want to envite someone along only to find it was a GS bikers rideout only.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and have a great ride together - should be great :thumb

Ride Out March

I heard there is a rideout on 8th March meeting at Captain Jaspers.
If so what time??

Whats going on here, I go away for the weekend, takes me a few days to get back here and all of a sudden were up to 80 posts:eek:and there you are arguing if were a club or aload of tossers:blagblah:blagblah:nenau
Still cant wait till the 8th it should be mayhem on Devons roads. Nina you make it sound so simple:nono

Back
Top Bottom