March Devon and Cornwall Rideout?

I am surprised the Bunster hasn't piped up by now :confused:

It would be a good chance for her to do the Fruit Fly Bun tour of South Devon :D:D
:hide

Gits!!!!....I'm blinking working ALL weekend.......I'm sure there's some sort of conspiracy going on here.....:(:(

Gits!!!!....I'm blinking working ALL weekend.......I'm sure there's some sort of conspiracy going on here.....:(:(

Yea its a shame you cant make it Jaq, we were lookin forward to meetin up with ya :(:thumb2

Summer....

You mean to say your gona ride your bike....:D:D:D

:blast oh dear TJ, have you not bothered to read from the start on this one, me ride my bike when I can be chauffered ridden, takin in the views, save wear and tear on my bike plus fuel :augie:D

Fixed it for you...:augie

:D Think the chauffeur should tell you to get on your own...After all Summer it's not an 1150...either...:D:D

Yea but u know how I hate riding in groups and besides I can handle slummin it for a day on a 1200 :augie:D

I like riding with others - since returning to biking last July I've clocked up almost 3000 on my RD350 and 1100 on my GS. Probably 100 miles of those has been with other riders the rest by myself - I'm Reeeeealy bored riding by myself these days so looking forward to the rideout in a couple of weeks! :comfort

Well u be pleased to know TJ that I am out today on my bike, yes on mine, with Chris, currently sat at Ocean, Plymouth and ridin up to Bridge in a bit to meet up with Jaq, I just hate riding through the towny parts unless I know them of course and so know where I am heading :thumb2

Good on you....:clap

Don't forget not to go toooooo fast otherwise Chris won't keep up with you on that 1200....:D

Well u be pleased to know TJ that I am out today on my bike, yes on mine, with Chris, currently sat at Ocean, Plymouth and ridin up to Bridge in a bit to meet up with Jaq, I just hate riding through the towny parts unless I know them of course and so know where I am heading :thumb2

And very nice is was to finally meet you both.....:):)

Lovely to finally meet u too Jaq, got back to mine at 18.20 by which time I was just beginnin to feel the cold. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed my riding today, gave my confidence a huge lift. Texted ya re FB, up to you ok. So what had your fantastic man Paul been slaving away all day on in the kitchen, I am dying to know, how lucky are you!
Do it again soon yea :thumb x

Back
Top Bottom