3rd Ampshire Meet

pod

Great to see everyone Sunday, hope everyone got home in one piece and didn't get blown off the road. (bit gusty across the Salisbury plain)!

Well the 3rd meets now booked for the 21st March, as usual same place and time (Weyhill Fair PH 12 o'clock). Meet at 12 - run out then back to the pub for nosh and drink, we're trying to book the upstairs room so we'll have plenty of room to eat, drink and be merry without getting in anyone elses way!

See ya around
:beerjug:

pod

3rd Hants Meet

Hello Pod

You might find yourself short on numbers that day, a lot will be going to France.

Lol

New Date

:eek: Boll*cks - knew I should have checked!

NEW DATE! - 3rd meet to be held on Sunday 28th March

Thanks m8

pod

Re: New Date

pod said:
:eek: Boll*cks - knew I should have checked!

NEW DATE! - 3rd meet to be held on Sunday 28th March

Thanks m8

pod
A bit hastey in switching it, given that based on the first two meetings and those who are going to France, it only concerns three, and all three sat in the pub yesterday instead of getting blown across the Plains. :D

Re: Re: New Date

judge said:
A bit hastey in switching it, given that based on the first two meetings and those who are going to France, it only concerns three, and all three sat in the pub yesterday instead of getting blown across the Plains. :D
Sorry Pod, I've just seen the poll and you've posted you're coming to France and I hadn't realised... carry on, I'l get my coat :(

Sunday Route..

Pod,

Here is the route, have shortened it with the change being St Mary's Bourne, as discussed. Its now 37 Miles and will take aproximately 1 hour, time does not include viewing the scenery at Combe.

Will email a copy to Steve, when I can figure out how to add an attachment to the site email system.

Cheers,

Mick

Attachments

• sunday28.mps
    38.5 KB · Views: 93
Blimey , you mean to say the runs are planned and organised in advance-- fecking hell what would it be like "ad hoc"

:D :beerjug: :D

Re: Sunday Route..

Mick_rw said:

Will email a copy to Steve, when I can figure out how to add an attachment to the site email system.

Cheers,

Mick

Mick. For us pre-historic non-GPS types... will you post a map or something.

Thats...

judge said:
I'm intrigued Mick, what's at the end of the no through road at WP-07, are you taking us off-road? :D

where we are going to hang around, well you are, pods organised this route, just used my GPS to mark waypoints when, Pod, Steve, and I rode it today. Its a nice route, you will enjoy it.

Mick

As requested...

Map pic and axe file from AutoRoute.

Cheers

Mick

:beerjug

Attachments

• sunday28.jpg
    sunday28.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 269
yes, wot's an axe file and what attachment association do I need to open it please?
wish MS would put the abbreviations against the list instead of the full name

Axe..

Strand-wolf said:
yes, wot's an axe file and what attachment association do I need to open it please?
wish MS would put the abbreviations against the list instead of the full name

axe is the file type used by AutoRoute, when you save a route. You will need Autoroute to open it.

Mick

Back
Top Bottom