Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cracking do.

I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Cracking do.

Thanks Syco for putting on a great do and thanks to Mrs. Syco for cooking up some lovely grub. I only had two portions as there seemed to be quite a few there who looked like they needed feeding up a bit and I didn't want to deprive them.
    Thanks also to Flip & the band who were very good.
    And thanks to all the assembled Tossers who make these events what they are.
    Shame I didn't make the Friday night as that was superb as well by all accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'

What he said...

A huge thanks to Simon & Suree (apologies if I spell it wrong) & to everyone else that made this weekend so special. The food was fantastic, the band was fantastic & the company were a complete bunch of Tossers.

I'll deffo be back again next year, if this one is repeated...
    Paul
    '00 R1150GS "Adv/Supermoto"
    '95 Honda CRM250 Mk3

If it's not thrashing the fastest two wheeled machinery known to man, down country lanes lined with stone walls, sometimes in thick fog & driving rain, it's not proper racing - Thank goodness for the TT.....

http://www.encantadaholidayrental.com/ Disney holiday accommodation, available to rent in Orlando.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    great weekend huge thanks to every simon and all those involved

1100 Rider Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    What a great event, my first GSer do but definitely not my last, It was nice to put faces to names, Thanks to Syco and family for a great welcome, its on my calendar for next year

Stewart
    Old Stew
    Canbus fluid degausser hire PM me .
    You cant "Dust" for vomit

Big thanks to all for all their work.

Great time ( what little i spent upright) Stan had a great time ( what little she can remember).

We are definetes for next year and will make sure we do both nights.
    My other bike is ........... in pieces

A big thankyou, to Syco and Suree for a brilliant weekend. The food and entertainment were first rate.

It was good to finally put faces to names, and thanks to everyone I met for making me feel welcome. As it was my first event I couldn't have asked for better, looking forward to my next one.

Hope you all had a safe journey home.

Cheers Lee.

shropshire

Great weekend, my first Tossers event, thanks to all for making me feel welcome, food, band hospitality were all first class, hope its repeated next year.

No more Proff"s cider though, cant even face eating a apple anymore !!

It was worth going just to hear some of the stories that Simon & Phil"s Dad was telling, quality.

Many Thanks, Neil. (AKA 5 pints)

The future's bright.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Huge thanks

Thanks for a superb weekend, the food, the band, the company were all excellent

We even managed not to loose anyone on the road ride

Same time next year Syco

What a weekend

Friday night jam session till 2am with accoustic guitars and Proffs cider Finished of with an appearance of the one and only Elvis Paisley (you had to be there )

Saturday night band, food and more booze. As a memeber of the band I would like to extend a big big THANK YOU to the Tossers who make the night. What a crowd!!!! Dancin', singin' and Moshin'

Food..........Excellent as always, mucho thanks to Suree and team

Huge thanks to my Brother Syco What a blinder fella

Last but not least, a personal thanks to all the Tossers who made a miserable wet and cold weekend in Shropshire, one excellent party

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

What a top idea

a party in the depths of winter, just what was needed.

The ride home was very slow though

Thanks to everyone involved for their hard work, it was superb.

I really enjoyed the cookery lesson, especially when the only 1200 rider in the room asked what oil to use

it's all been said but I'll say it again anyway!

Big Thanks to Syco and Mrs Syco for arranging the weekend and the fantastic food.
    Cheers to all the people I met for the first but defintely not the last time.

Dream Maker
    Fantastic do and many thanks to Si and Suree

Plenty of and the food was superb. Brilliant brekkie this morning as well

Flipfly`s band were great as well apart from the dodgy rendition of Mama Mia which needs a bit of work
    www.unchainedtours.com

"Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope.
    With hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream.
    If you have hope, you have everything."

http://www.unchainedtours.com

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    As said above
    Brilliant "do" me Barb and young Proff had a really good time

I didn't even get angry when a small cartoon dog and the "Big boys" who made him do it, found a laptop on which I was still inadvertently logged on to this site

I WILL get my revenge

Chris, my bike stealer of a son, thought it was a hoot meeting a right load of "TOSSERS" and proceeded to drink 7 pints of "THE" Cider and still keep his head on, unlike others

Thanks again Simon, Suree, Tony, Phil, Rossi, Bam? and the gorgeous barmaid from last night
    roll on the next one

Thanks Si , Suree and all the staff at the KAT

Just what was needed to shake off the post Christmas blues and the recent shite weather . Thanks for all the work you & Suree put in Simon , dont think I saw you sit down all night until around midnight.

Phil and his band (NV?) were really good too and I think Rog will fit into the line up nicely too

Met a few new/old tossers IYKWIM too which is always great.

The food was brill , Thai is my favourite , and please thank your dad and the young girl who manned the bar all night as well as putting up the dubious advances of a load of drunken middle aged men extremely well

I hope you dont end up spending the rest of your weekend clearing up after us Simon , but unfortunately I think you may have to

Anyway I hope there will still be a Piss up in the Pavilion 2
    Thanks again,

Ian
    As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

My current stable of "adventure bikes"
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 8v Triple Black..my weekend sex kitten
    2014 VFR1200X Crosstourer Highlander DCT Camo.. my big trip missile

My BMW history, all gone but not forgotten. K1 , R1100GS, R1150GS, G650 XChallenge, R1200GS TB

Just to add my thanks to what was a great weekend and I'm quite sure one which will be added to the Toasing calander.

Made it to the ferry after a little bimble arround, had to ride with the visit open to get some fresh air and escape the smell of my breathe.

Congrats to all for a great event!

Oh yes the bar person last night was called Mary as she's been mentioned in a couple of posts.

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    cracking do

A big thank you to all those involved.

fantastic food.[Suree]

friday's tossers unplugged
    [shep,pastyman,the bede,flipfly]

great company

Elvis Paisley

nice to meet a couple of yocalscomfort
    one had one to one counseling from att/garfield
    and will probably be found dangling from a rope anytime soon
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast