Full list for the Kesh weekend

meeting friday

hi ck should be a few coming 2 cairnryan as a said before if your early your welcome for a b****n r**l an coffee or tea ....just head in to stranraer take third turning on right just past the rugby field also on your right, bowling green road half way down on your left will have ma bike outside.

borderraider you still comin will post ma mob number in the nxt couple off nights look forward to meetin up cheers scrapman:beer:

cheers mort

you comin this way really lookin forward to weekend if borderraider disnae find this, all give him a bell but you could just tell him cheers scrapman:beer:

you comin this way really lookin forward to weekend if borderraider disnae find this, all give him a bell but you could just tell him cheers scrapman:beer:

Slaughter that pig, I think there may be a few of us at your house:D

And some of us are rather big:green gri

nae probs

alright mort look forward to seeing you dont worry mate there will be plenty

mandy if you read this post a see your havin a raffle on sat night would you like a couple off things to put in raffle you can let me know scrapman:beerjug:

would you like a couple off things to put in raffle

That would be most excellent Scrapman. All donations gratefully received :thumb2
But don't forget to bring plenty of folding stuff for tickets as Her Mandyness doesn't take 'no' for an answer :D

hi ck should be a few coming 2 cairnryan as a said before if your early your welcome for a b****n r**l an coffee or tea ....just head in to stranraer take third turning on right just past the rugby field also on your right, bowling green road half way down on your left will have ma bike outside.

borderraider you still comin will post ma mob number in the nxt couple off nights look forward to meetin up cheers scrapman:beer:

Looking forward to meeting your r**l ... er I mean you.

:D

alright mort look forward to seeing you dont worry mate there will be plenty

mandy if you read this post a see your havin a raffle on sat night would you like a couple off things to put in raffle you can let me know scrapman:beerjug:

Thanks Roger that would be greatly appreciated :thumb2

See ya Fri :aidan

Re: Kesh 3rd April

Hi Aiden

I couldn't see my name on the list. Have you booked us in a local B&B?

Leerit & partner

Hi Aiden

I couldn't see my name on the list. Have you booked us in a local B&B?

Leerit & partner

Yes you're all sorted. Just come to the hotel on Fri and I will give you all the info you need. Also check out dinner menu for Sat night in Kesh section to place your orders.

Thanks
Mandy

Re: Kesh 3rd April

Hi Mandy

Thanks for replying and sorting us out, but if I gave you my personal email address could you please mail me with all the details. I'll need to contact the B&B for personal reasons.

Many thanks
leerit
aeturner@hotmail.co.uk

I know it's late in the day(week) to ask but is there any room left for Sat night. Just had another engagement cancelled and may be able to make it:bow

Back
Top Bottom