mechanics for numptys

mechanics for numpties

Slimbo,
Best laid plans etc.etc.
Sorry, but you will have to remove my name from the 15th.
Family commitments home in Derbyshire that Sunday morning have scuppered the master plan.
Apologies and I hope it is a big success,
Cheers,
Mac163

Ok. I've PMed all of the confirmed ones with details of where they need to send their deposit cheques etc so please check your Private Messages.

Ringmaster 999. Apparently you have "Elected not to receive PMs" so you won't get one. Can you PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward the details to you by e-mail instead. :thumb2

... Best laid plans etc.etc. Sorry, but you will have to remove my name from the 15th.
I'll change the list and post the latest one tomorrow morning. We are now back to 13 with 2 more checking shifts etc.

Taff not a subscribed Tosser so if you send details to ..................... :beerjug:
I'll e-mail it to you later. It may be worth you changing the layout of your address (as above) if posting it on here, just in case you get spammed to death. :thumb2

Taff cheque in the post with requested details. :)

I would remove my E-mail address if I knew how? Maybe a Moderator could remove the post:beerjug:

Taff cheque in the post with requested details. :) I would remove my E-mail address if I knew how? Maybe a Moderator could remove the post:beerjug:
Cheque received. Thanks. :thumb2

Please add me to the list and let me know where to send the cheque to?
Will do DVB. Can you post your coded e-mail address eg big boy @ big boy . com and I'll send you an e-mail with everything you need. :thumb2

An updated list.

Attachments

• GS COURSE PHOTO.jpg
    GS COURSE PHOTO.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 179
Sorry for the delay on deposit but ive only just got out of hospital :(

My appendix decided to go all gammy on sunday and doctors thought it was a good idea to stab me and rip it out..

Anyway will send the cheque tomorrow hopefully.

Steve

PS Theres 2 of us coming myself and sas(shes not registered on forums yet tut tut).

Space for me?

Hi Taff,

This is my first post although I've been "lurking" for a while. I'm up for it if there is still space. Picked up my first GS about a week ago so I suppose I'd better learn how to look after it.

your more than welcome m8..if you need any assistance with accomodation or are yer gonna do it in one day??

Probably going to take a bimble down via a scenic route on Saturday and camp (depending on the weather).

Hi Taff, This is my first post although I've been "lurking" for a while. I'm up for it if there is still space. Picked up my first GS about a week ago so I suppose I'd better learn how to look after it.
Thanks Paz. PM sent earlier.

Here's the updated list - correct as at 4.00pm today. :thumb2

Attachments

• GS COURSE PHOTO.jpg
    GS COURSE PHOTO.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 120

Back
Top Bottom