Saturday night meal (Llangollen 2009)

Saturday night meal (Llangollen 2009) place your choices

• Homemade Tomato and Pepper Soup With Croutons. (ST)

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • As above for two people (Soup)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Fanned Melon with Seasonal Fruits and Fruit Coulis. (ST)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • As above for two people (Melon)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Homemade Farmhouse Pate Served with Melba Toast and a Red Onion Marmalade. (ST)

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • As above for two people (Pate)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Braised Lamb Rump Accompanied with a Red Currant and Red Wine Sauce. (M)

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • As above for two people (Lamb)

• Oven Baked Chicken Breast with honey and mustard sauce. (M)

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • As above for two people (Chicken)

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Grilled Fillet of Plaice with a Bonne Femme Sauce. (M)

• As above for two people (Plaice)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetable Stir Fry and Rice. (M)

• As above for two people (Stir Fry)

• Homemade Apple Crumble Served with Custard. (SW)

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • As above for two people (Crumble)

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Homemade Sherry Trifle. (SW)

• As above for two people (Trifle)

• Chocolate Fudge Cake. (SW)

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • As above for two people (Fudge Cake)

• Total voters
Never been the Hand at night ( real men eat at the campsite or in a chippy:augie), what time should I turn up at the bar
( ahem, not to get a round in for 56 I may hasten to add :eek: ) after you lot have gorged yourselves?:)

:( Sorry Paul G but I am not going to make the Gsers Weekend after all, so I will not be needing a meal. :( Will hopefully see youse all on another Gsers weekend.

Never been the Hand at night ( real men eat at the campsite or in a chippy:augie), what time should I turn up at the bar
( ahem, not to get a round in for 56 I may hasten to add :eek: ) after you lot have gorged yourselves?:)

They will be in there for fekkin hours kenny :D The ones who fill up on bread waiting for the starter and cant fit in the apple pie will be back in the bar around 9ish i recon, but sat night dont start till 10pm anyway, thats when the local crack whores turn up :thumb2

They will be in there for fekkin hours kenny

I usually bring some sandwiches and a selection of fruit all nicely packaged in a touratech tupperwear box, and sit on the wall by the telephone box outside the hotel. Rob (gereatric germ) usually joins me with a selection of cold meats and a hard boiled egg. Everyone's welcome.

Is that before or after Rob gets slapped purple for taking up-skirt pics :p

We have over 100 attending the weekend with only 56 meals ordered so far, I'll be closing the poll tomorrow evening.

... Bit of a fekker that, I haven't had internerd access since before 'last orders' and now the order is closed :blast

... Looks like the chippy wins out :cool:

hi if not 2 late then can I book

pate for 2
lamb for 2
apple crumbke for 1
chocolate fudge cake for 1

Just got baby sitter organised so can come out and play

Sorry Paul, late change of plans, can't make the weekend.... Please remove my meal choices, ta (melon, plaice, fudge).

Have fun! :beerjug:

Anyone that has PM'd me for additional food will not show on the poll but, they have been added :thumb2

For those who may have forgot:-

Attachments

• saturdayfood.jpg
    saturdayfood.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 62
excuse I boss....I'm not on that picture me do that you just stuck up, will my selection be on another list....I'd hate not to get my tea, it's not a pretty site when I get hungry...:D

Back
Top Bottom