DANE Arden jacket & Tondor trousers

Titch yes I can drop me a PM and I'll sort it out.

:thumb2

As to waterproof duratbility, they've been very good.

I've sold 5 of so Difi suits whicha re the budget level apparently, the Dane kit I's sold around 15-20 sets everybody seems really pleased with warmth and wear and tear. While I've used the Kushitani suit for about 3 years in all weathers and it's also very good.

the construction principal is the same but the finish is much better on the Dane and Kushitani, but then they cost more than the Difi

All I need is your sizes and I'll get you a spot price for which ever model you fancy.

Kind regards

Lo

Dane Arden Jacket

Hi,
I bought the jacket from LO-IQ recently,I am completely satisfied with it. A great piece of kit and a top guy to deal with!:thumb2

Difi

Being cost conscious , I like the idea of a cheap one piece suit - is the Husky suit breathable , ie for all year round use .
Currently got a Fieldsheer Highland suit which I need to replace .

Thanks
Steve

Sorry for the delay in getting back with the info the Husky11 (All over suit), as far as I'm aware is not goretex material so it's not breathable but I've emailled them to find out.

One of my friends has bought one whichshould be here in a couple of days so will have a look at one then.

regards

Lo

Good review of the dane arden. Looks like good gear.

How does it compare against something like the HG master V which is also xcr or the rukka armax - xcr also...

and is it warm.........

any other experiences especially vis-a-vis waterproof abilities and warmth in cold winter wet weather?

And then as important - how much is it????????:aidan

I use the Kushitani it uses the same inner jacket with a windstopper folded section of material. it stops the cold draft getting in the front and the has the standard doubled zips.

I like it it's very very warm in comparison to the BMW R2.

for a price you'll have to PM me with your sizes, I'm working very hard to setup a boutique styled shop but like all things it's never easy when your starting from nothing.

It's part of my larger plan in making another workplace for someone.

drop me a line and I'll pitch you a cost it does very much depend on the exchange rate as I buy on a spot price. Which can be competitive most of the time, but there are a few web dealers who've got some fantastic offers on and I can't get anywhere near'em.

but I like to pitch a price and see how we go.

NEC Bike Show

Anyone know if they will be at the NEC?

My wife is on the market for a good quality touring suit.

tom

Dane Arden XCR Goretex Jacket

I bought my jacket from LO-IQ recently,I am completely satisfied with it. A great piece of kit and a top guy to deal with!
Rode my bike in the two the two most horrible days of storms and rain (Last Monday Tuesday).........Only because the power steering broke on my Passat:(

The jacket is 100% Waterproof & Comfortable to wear:aidan

Thanks very much for the comment....:thumb2

I might open a little boutique when we move into the new offices, which will mean we can hold some stock.

I've recently tried the Dane kit for myself...and I'm gutted... :blast

It's just as nice as my Kushitani jacket but about 30% cheaper...:blast

at some point im going to be looking for new gear and after looking at stu's i may go down the dane route:cool:

I've just had an email from the Dane and Kushitani man, they've got some specials coming up it's an end of season thing.

more details to follow:thumb2

You still down there in W-Bridge for trying Dane stuff on Lo-IQ? Need to look at a new suit for winter but would really like to try stuff first.

Still here, we're doing a bit of restructing, I'm merging what I do for a proper job and will then make some space for the Bike kit as I can't do both from my little office.

I still only really get in on an as and when needed basis... but they've offered me some demo stuff. At the moment i'm busy eating chocolate eggs and drinking beer.

So I'll PM you my number and we can pick this up after the weekend.

regs

Lo

Back
Top Bottom