Goodwood 'Convoy' ride-out Saturday, February 28th

Count me in

Bradders, oldrascal please add me to the list.

Horse, Stig or anyone else in the B'stoke area still care to meet up somewhere for a group trek down to Goodwood?

NB: I am not the fastest one... Certainly won't be able to beat horse' 20 min B'stoke - Loomies, so go easy on me please.;)

Cheers!

Jacks

Hi All
Stig and Horse will meet you at Loomies 9.20 :cool:
Cant wait for this one, some off my fav roads listed :drool :JB :green gri

Well, here we have what I think is the definitive list. Excluding yours truly who will be at Goodwood on foot to take some piccies :augie, there are anything up to 32 UkGSers who have put their names down. The breakfast fry-up alone should be a thing of wonder to behold. :beerjug:

• OldRascal (limping but damned game all the same)
  • GreatScott
  • PJ1200
  • Anonymous
  • Scuba-Sparky
  • The Slow Granger *
  • Prattapillar
  • Parkys100
  • Beck
  • Twizzle
  • autogs
  • chod *
  • the-other-bradders *
  • Haggisblower
  • g.s.john *
  • horse
  • dizzyrascal
  • ncpierce (probably)
  • markblox
  • strider
  • brig + mrs.brig
  • TheStig
  • Patholgic & physio Joe
  • Dazzle
  • pc1
  • Banjaxed *
  • Mark2jag
  • Max7
  • dperuk
  • giles stanesby
  • jacks
  • powerful pierre
  • scuba-sparky
See y'all there. :JB

Hi All
Stig and Horse will meet you at Loomies 9.20 :cool:
Cant wait for this one, some off my fav roads listed :drool :JB :green gri

Hi Scuba,

How will I recognise them? Will there be one in a white racing suit and white helmet and another one with a long face and pony tail?:D

Me, 1100GS, red (the faster one...) and red jacket.

Cheers!

Jacks

Bradders are you a ducatisti as well ? :beerjug:

yep - and DSC and ISC all as bradders :augie

ducati man really....not sure how much longer I can resist a switch back!! :mmmm

I'll easily be spotted at Loomies - big bonned bloke (typical beemer rider!!) red 1200gs top box

yep - and DSC and ISC all as bradders :augie

ducati man really....not sure how much longer I can resist a switch back!! :mmmm

I'll easily be spotted at Loomies - big bonned bloke (typical beemer rider!!) red 1200gs top box

Not if you are a typical beemer rider as there may be a few there,:thumbI am on b/w 1150 dianese black/red leathers see you there, maybe talk dukes :augie.

Dazzle

Hi All
Still going :comfort

Mine Bm is Battleship grey or is that Massey Ferguson Grey, can never remember!! :augie

Hope The Stig is wearing his new Black number! :eek

:drool See you there chaps!! :thumb :bounce1

Link to Ride Rports thread

I have put an initial report and pictures of the Goodwood meet on the 'Events - Ride Reports' section of the forum for those of you who want to tell us of your day and post some pictures.

Here is a linky directly to the thread.

Thanks for today's Ride out

Thanks for today guys, I really enjoyed it. 201 miles return trip and the fuel light has just come on. Some great roads, some I recognised and some new farm tracks. We must do it again.

Beck

Back
Top Bottom