March fish dash

Dublin meeting point

We will be meeting up at the Londis in Old Bawn at 10am on the Saturday morning with the intention of being on the road for 10-15 as we have a good run planned to Waterford.

Attachments

• Londis Old Bawn.gdb
    168 bytes · Views: 45
We will be stopping briefly at Dunlavin for a Photo Rally point, then heading for another near Carnew.

Hopefully we will be leaving Dunlavin at 11am which should have us to the point near Carnew by 12 or so. :)

Attachments

• Dunlavin.gdb
    178 bytes · Views: 36
  • Carnew.gdb
    212 bytes · Views: 42
For those of you who like (or loath) boreens, there are lots of them on our route from Dunlavin on down to Waterford.

Jockser was out on a recce run today and reports some great wee roads and stunning scenery. Bring it on. :bounce1:bounce1

Is anyone interested in staying the night somewhere, Carlow, Kilkenny Wexford etc.............
Could end the day with a few scoops :beer::beer::beer:

Ardee M1 roundabout E.T.A.?

Hi Aidan,

Any more details...........all being well hope to meet wth you somewhere en-route

are you going by ardee M1 roundabout and if so about what time :thumb2

Hi Aidan,

Any more details...........all being well hope to meet wth you somewhere en-route

are you going by ardee M1 roundabout and if so about what time :thumb2

Yes GSP. The M1 Ardee slip-road would be a good enough spot.

I was talking to Leprechaun (Frank) on Sunday and it looks like he and Dibbles (Maurice) will be at the same place sitting up on the bridge so as they can see up approaching.

I'd say that all being well we should be there around about 9am. :thumb2

Hi folks, haven't been on any of these spins before and would love to go. Is there room for another one - could join in Dunlavin.

Cheers

Yes GSP. The M1 Ardee slip-road would be a good enough spot.

I was talking to Leprechaun (Frank) on Sunday and it looks like he and Dibbles (Maurice) will be at the same place sitting up on the bridge so as they can see up approaching.

I'd say that all being well we should be there around about 9am. :thumb2

Sound like a plan :thumb2
I`ll jump in here if it okay.:aidan

Dave

fish dash

We'll meet up with ye at Londis in Old Bawn at 10am:)

Kev n Mide

Back
Top Bottom