March fish dash

I reckon "Tony" will need to get in extra supplies for Sat.... Tossers on route:D:D

I reckon "Tony" will need to get in extra supplies for Sat.... Tossers on route:D:D
An ambassador has been despatched to appraise him of the situation.
And also to endeavour to negotiate a 'tosser' price :aidan

Possibly a Pizza dash for the next one?

Found some great roads for heading up that way. Dundrum, Maynooth, Kilcock, Trim, Kells, Kingscourt, Shercock, Ballybay, Monaghan.

Dont forget Bragan Mountain Boreens!

Found some great roads for heading up that way. Dundrum, Maynooth, Kilcock, Trim, Kells, Kingscourt, Shercock, Ballybay, Monaghan.

Great twisties round monaghan..e.g... scotstown/ tydavnett/ glaslough/and of course bragan mountain boreens,...rally Ireland use monaghan annualy....with a bit of help organising might make a good day out ......

Great twisties round monaghan..e.g... scotstown/ tydavnett/ glaslough/and of course bragan mountain boreens,...rally Ireland use monaghan annualy....with a bit of help organising might make a good day out ......

We're hoping to make these a regular thing during the year GSP so you may well live to regret the suggestion. :)

Monaghan will suit a lot of the northern lads much better, and as you say there are some great roads in round that part of the country. :thumb2

We'll be in touch. ;)

gspizza said:
with a bit of help organising might make a good day out ......

:cool:
We've someone to lead us up & someone to show us around. Brill :D

Myself and herself (MissPringles) will be slowly playing catch up on Saturday, cant wait

Rollicks I have to deliver a yammy I sold to a guy in holland to Dover on the 6th and pic up the new the new bike which needs some TLC so i can't come out to play Boo Hoo
Never Mind..If anybody has got any 06 GSA parts for sale let me know Lol Alan

Lets do it!

:cool:
We've someone to lead us up & someone to show us around. Brill :D

ok, I'll step up to the plate...

WE CAN DO IT!

if Aiden & Jockser and a few local celebs dont mind helping out .... I'm game for the GS BMW Monaghan 2010
( Great Spin, Border Midlands Way) run 2010 for next year ...(or sooner)

:thumb2

ok, I'll step up to the plate...

WE CAN DO IT!

if Aiden & Jockser and a few local celebs dont mind helping out .... I'm game for the GS BMW Monaghan 2010
( Great Spin, Border Midlands Way) run 2010 for next year ...(or sooner)

:thumb2

if you are having a border monaghan midlands run i will be glad to help if i can:thumb2,send me a pm if you want and we can discuss it over pizza :augie

Good Man Frank!

if you are having a border monaghan midlands run i will be glad to help if i can:thumb2,send me a pm if you want and we can discuss it over pizza :augie

Good man frank! I'll be in touch

... We can do our county proud!

We should be able to offer a great border monaghan midlands run, :thumb2

I thought that the run to Monaghan was going to be the Fish Dash 3 except for pizza. :nenau

I was thinking of just after Easter for it as it would suit a lot of the northern lads better than Galway or Waterford.

Sat

Anyone travelling up from Cork on Sat?, possible link up and spin together?
Also what street is the chipper on?

Kevin

whats a GDB file

Aidan.... any chance you could just tell us where in Carnew @12 as I dont know what a GDB file is...neither does my PC....Oh and I dont know what a tracker mortgage is either......in facta if things keep goin they way they are I wont know what a mortgage will be like either!!!!
Cha

Aidan.... any chance you could just tell us where in Carnew @12 as I dont know what a GDB file is...neither does my PC....Oh and I dont know what a tracker mortgage is either......in facta if things keep goin they way they are I wont know what a mortgage will be like either!!!!
Cha

best to send him a pm and he'll sort you out with directions :thumb2

:aidan

Anyone travelling up from Cork on Sat?, possible link up and spin together?
The Daithi lad is coming along. But I think he's going to meet us elsewhere (possibly Passage East or maybe even New Ross) for the spin in. I'm sure he'll be along shortly ;)

KB said:
Also what street is the chipper on?
It's in The Glen. With the bridge at your back head south, up Bridge St, & take the slip road just at the second left. Short run to a big triangular square & Tonys is up on your right.

chaparooney said:
any chance you could just tell us where in Carnew @12
We'll be visiting The Myles Byrne monument @ Monaseed, 7 Km E of Carnew first. If you can get to the monument you'll also pick up a Photo Rally point :thumb2 From there we'll be coming into Carnew on the R725 before turning left down a wee road in the middle of the town.

Back
Top Bottom