Fund Raising

Well done the pair of you, I'm just going to nip downstairs, get my hat and take it off to you.

Just a stunning outcome.

If any of your guests want an autograph following the BBC clip I'm sure Johnny and I could oblige :D

Congrats

:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB

Thanks for all the good words guys :thumb2 It was well worth it, but I don't think we'll be doing another one of these for a while....

Did I miss something whilst entertaining? Why is HRH calling himself Window now? :D

Well done! As Thunder said...hat now off to you. Thats a heck of a lot for the charity. We must be well over the £20k mark.

Holding a monster car boot...all proceeds to the road. Need to de clutter some crap from my house so I don't pay to store it. Been pretty ruthless, hope to get a few hundred quid from selling it all.
Might even have the bike and a donation bucket on standby as well.

Also got a full time "wench" working on raising us some money. Cut a long story short sister - marketing godess just left her job and has moved in with me before she runs off to start a new life in Jan in Canada. I'm not charging her rent on the proviso that she helps raise us some cash for the charity. So she has all day to do nowt but make phone calls for us now.

Well done Gert,
Catering for such large numbers will you assist at the Blackwater Bunk house doo!!!!!

Holding a monster car boot...all proceeds to the road. Need to de clutter some crap from my house so I don't pay to store it. Been pretty ruthless, hope to get a few hundred quid from selling it all.
Might even have the bike and a donation bucket on standby as well.

Good idea!

sister - marketing godess

I've got some sisters to market. Don't think they'll bring in much though :D

Can she assist in putting together a small marketing package we could all use to send to potential sponsors?

Back
Top Bottom