Anything happening round here...

I will be there, probably with the Mrs. As we only live about 4 miles from Tiptree, we will probably ride up to meet you chaps en route. If you fancied a further bimble around the badlands of Essex before heading home I am sure us locals can sort something. :thumb

That's some action chap!

Sorry Badge, not stealing your plan, just posting up for my local area. And as said we would be happy to meet up with others en-route.

Problem as I see it is that somebody has to set a date and basic plan then others will join in or not. The suggested route is over some good roads but could be noddyfied if somebody wants to offer an alternative.

There was a ride out thread late last year that got up to 100 posts and never happened, lets not let that happen here again.

I'm in
Monty I'm also up for going out to meet the heathens do we have any one who could translate?:rolleyes:

We can arrange to have a bimble around and meet the visitors at Steeple Bumpstead or Finchingfield. After Tiptree we could head off through some nice little roads to the coast if people feel the need. :thumb

Ok count me in please, Roger shall I meet up with you on route in Cambridge?

Yes, good idea - does this "Ride Out / Meet Up" have a date as yet, or have I missed something ??

Drop me an email Brian as & when :thumb

OOOPs - just re-read the post ....Sunday 15th March -10 am Thetford McDonalds .....:blast

Last edited:
We can arrange to have a bimble around and meet the visitors at Steeple Bumpstead or Finchingfield. After Tiptree we could head off through some nice little roads to the coast if people feel the need. :thumb

Well I certainly won't be bringing my swimming cossie:Motomartin

15th March Rideout

I'd like to join in too somewhere near Bury.

Whats the route from Thetford to Bury that you'll be using Noddy?

Ray

Sorry Badge, not stealing your plan,

Not in the slightest chap. Really glad it's shifting along. I'm
the 'ideas type', you know, those who can't be arsed to actually do anything themselves.:D

As for commitment, let's just all turn up and get on with it

I'll pm you contact details in case you need 'em

As for commitment, let's just all turn up and get on with it
im looking forward to this:thumb2 i picked up my new remus from roger today:cool: top man thanks roger:thumb2

BTW if you all think im a noisy bastard its rogers fault:augie:aidan:augie

I'd like to join in too somewhere near Bury.

Hi Ray, thought you was in France. Be nice to see you. How about Tesco's in Bury ? Just by the A14, plenty of room for a turnaround there. We should be there about 10-30ish.

Back
Top Bottom