Anything happening round here...

Yes I was in the corner with Badger :comfort

What on earth were you doing with Triumph riders :censor:

I was opposite, originally with a couple of Triumph riders

Are you talking about the Cave in Chelmsford last time I ate raw flesh in there I got into a row with the doormen :eek, my argument; don’t put it on display if its not for sale!:augie

One had TITS not man tits! proper ladies TITS I couldn't of given a sh*t what she rode in on she had TITS

...did i mention she had TITS

:postpics:

To photograph a ladies TITS:JB whilst sitting across the table at a jam factory enjoying a cream tea can be deemed as slightly un-chivalrous. It also carries inherent risks, firstly a possible slap from the husband :blast secondly perhaps more importantly you are quite likely to get a place on the register limiting future foreign travel somewhat :Motomartin

However just for you chaps I ran a search for TITFEST

and came up with this…

:hide

Attachments

• canari~1.jpg
    canari~1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 62
To photograph a ladies TITS:JB whilst sitting across the table at a jam factory enjoying a cream tea can be deemed as slightly un-chivalrous. It also carries inherent risks, firstly a possible slap from the husband :blast secondly perhaps more importantly you are quite likely to get a place on the register limiting future foreign travel somewhat :Motomartin

However just for you chaps I ran a search for TITFEST

and came up with this…

:hide
:jes:jes:jes:jes good shot:beerjug:

Plan

OK, OK, Cormick, the next time we are in this situation we need a better plan, the need for group pics will need to be gratified!

Oh dear, I think there might be something starting here .............

Maybe a competition .................

Only with non GSer females .................

One had TITS:JB not man tits! proper ladies TITS:JB I couldn't of given a sh*t what she rode in on she had TITS:JB

...did i mention she had TITS:JB

Back
Top Bottom