Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdale Quest Plan B

do we have a campsite in mind yet ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsley View Post
    do we have a campsite in mind yet ??????
    I will be booking in here
    http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/de...id=5487&map=on

Be good to know who else is staying over and where?

Bill has contacted me and he is still willing to lead us on our trip.

I really hope this comes off as I could do wiyh the boost.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Definitely up for this, just had some new TKC's fitted and ready to go. Not sure if I'm staying over or not as I don't live that far away, will decide over the next few days.

My Parents live in Scarborough.Depending on how many are gonna stay at the camp site and where and if people want to eat on the Saturday night I may tay with them.

We are booked into the rectory Farm B&B for friday and saturday nights. Had planned to eat at the Horseshoe Inn both nights.

Looking forward to this, have we got any routes sorted out yet?

See you all soon

Stu

craigs
    Hi Andy, I've just fitted some TKCs to my Funduro. I was wondering what you think of them. I haven't been off road yet but on the road they change the bike drastically. Motorway speed is horrible, the bike feels unstable. Really looking forward to the weekend in Langdale!

Quote Originally Posted by craigs View Post
    Hi Andy, I've just fitted some TKCs to my Funduro. I was wondering what you think of them. I haven't been off road yet but on the road they change the bike drastically. Motorway speed is horrible, the bike feels unstable. Really looking forward to the weekend in Langdale!
    They're 'interesting', especially the first couple of cornering experiments. Motorway stuff seems tolerable but I won't be doing any big touring on them. I won't get much time to play on them before the weekend as we're out of the country for a couple of weeks.

craigs
    aah good, I'm glad it's not just me. I'm going to change them back to the Tourances and just use them when I go off road. The practice will do me good. Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by karnevil View Post
    I will be booking in here
    http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/de...id=5487&map=on

Be good to know who else is staying over and where?

Bill has contacted me and he is still willing to lead us on our trip.

I really hope this comes off as I could do wiyh the boost.
    Dont leave it too long if your thinking of booking camping space, camp sites in North Yorks seem to be having a bumper season, local tv reported no spaces available last weekend.

Not show my hand yet but most probably will come and camp Friday & Saturday at the site metioned by KNARNEVIL http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/de...id=5487&map=on
    Are they booked up yet.

Knock Knock any one there????

Right chaps new tent so I definatley coming. I am planning to start Friday am visit some track I fancy then Spurn Point then all places up to the camp site. Will book site mid week. Anyone want to joint me on Friday.

We are now booked in

where are we all

I have booked in at Pugsley's suggested camp site Marfit Head Y18 7NR for Fri & Sat £4 per night STU is at Rectory Farmhouse B&B YO18 7NL 3miles from the Marfit head camp site.

I have searched for the Horseshoe Inn discribed by Stu, this appears to be at Humandby YO14 0PU and it seems to be 28 miles away from the Rector B&B, is this the correct Pub. If we could supply post codes or address of places of stay we would know where we all are.

Coming on the 1200 GS on Touramnces will this be OK for tracks we are using I have no crash bars at present. Looking for a weekend of riding to suit the bike. Comments please, no not that type.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I have booked in at Pugsley's suggested camp site Marfit Head Y18 7NR for Fri & Sat £4 per night STU is at Rectory Farmhouse B&B YO18 7NL 3miles from the Marfit head camp site.

I have searched for the Horseshoe Inn discribed by Stu, this appears to be at Humandby YO14 0PU and it seems to be 28 miles away from the Rector B&B, is this the correct Pub. If we could supply post codes or address of places of stay we would know where we all are.

Coming on the 1200 GS on Touramnces will this be OK for tracks we are using I have no crash bars at present. Looking for a weekend of riding to suit the bike. Comments please, no not that type.

I will be on Tourances to as well as two up. As for suggested site that would be Karnevils Idea so ya cant blame me if it's crap We should be arriving no later than 8 pm hopefully. What type of ride out is it ???????????

Camp Site

None boggy field and clean toilets are all I need.

The Horseshoe Inn is in Levisham - website here -
    http://www.horseshoelevisham.co.uk/

Postcode is YO18 7NL

What are the arrangements for meeting up, is anything arranged yet?

Stu

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast