The Railway Ist Sunday each month

red rocket

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi just thought I'd bring to your attention that the BMW club east anglian section meets at The Railway pub on the 1st Sunday of each month on the other hand you may already know as a few members ride the gs.
Plenty of off road parking cheepish grub .
PS I ride a vfr and they still make me welcome mind you I am in the bmw club though just incase I change my loyalties

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: Ian

red rocket said:
Hi just thought I'd bring to your attention that the BMW club east anglian section meets at The Railway pub on the 1st Sunday of each month

Any Railway pub in particular?

Just want to know where to avoid....;)

Wymondham Woops sorry all

Wymondham is just off the A11 between Thetford & Norwich for those without GPS :D :D

red rocket said:
Hi just thought I'd bring to your attention that the BMW club east anglian section meets at The Railway pub on the 1st Sunday of each month on the other hand you may already know as a few members ride the gs.
Plenty of off road parking cheepish grub .
PS I ride a vfr and they still make me welcome mind you I am in the bmw club though just incase I change my loyalties

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: Ian

Oh dear....................:rolleyes:

CC

:cool:

AndyB said:
Or you could go along with the Cambridge AIM group on the first and third sundays. Start at Tesco MIlton carpark, Cambridge at 9:30am.

Andy

When you say AIM I gather you mean IAM :D

That'll be this Sunday coming then. Are they any good? I've heard dodgy reports (from plod and ex-plod) about the quality/safety of the group runs.

I still fancy a ride out though, purely out of interest.

Adam :beerjug:

adamski49 said:
Andy

When you say AIM I gather you mean IAM :D

That'll be this Sunday coming then. Are they any good? I've heard dodgy reports (from plod and ex-plod) about the quality/safety of the group runs.

I still fancy a ride out though, purely out of interest.

Adam :beerjug:

dama - I'm a bit dislexic when I type. Yes I mean IAM. Don't bother coming if you expect a high speed blast with lots of knee down action! However if you fancy a reasonable route (I've not had a bad one yet) and some fairly reasonable company, then come along. I've met a couple of people from here that go along, it was M1Fez that invited me along last September and I've really enjoyed myself since. The runs are well organised with every one taking turns behind the leader. Usually lasts for about 2 -3 hours and I normally cover about 100 miles by the time I get home. Come along on Sunday to Tesco Milton car park for about 9:15 and look for the black GS.

Andrew.

Back
Top Bottom