Bunkhouse weekend on the welsh trails...

Can you book bed linen for me too Pip :hide

I wonder if they do a fart proof duvet ...Carbon filled to filter the wiff :augie

Sorry guys Flip farts and snorts very loud in his sleep don't pick the bunk below him :D

I wonder if they do a fart proof duvet ...Carbon filled to filter the wiff :augie

Sorry guys Flip farts and snorts very loud in his sleep don't pick the bunk below him :D

That's right fuc*o and don't you forget it :rob

Booked it today ...:thumb2

Two rooms for the 27th / 28th March ...Each room is £60 ppn so £240 for the weekend split between 10 riders = £24 per man for the weekend...You can get bed linen for a few quid extra :thumb2

So I need to know how many are defo coming as I have reserved the rooms on my credit card :eek

Pipster ...:thumb2

Terry ...:thumb2

Flipfly ... :thumb2

Doc savage ...:thumb2

Rushy ...:thumb2

Tarry ... :thumb2

Stevie73 ... :thumb2

Rudie ...?

Skygod ...?

Mick db1 ... ?

Let me know ASAP :thumb2

Another for bed linen please pip, oh and can i have the double bed with the hot chocolate and someone to turn the light off at 2am(saves me getting cold), early morning breakfast (full english) bacon not crispy with a large tea no sugar and a copy off the times what else would you read in west cheshire!

Another for bed linen please pip, oh and can i have the double bed with the hot chocolate and someone to turn the light off at 2am(saves me getting cold), early morning breakfast (full english) bacon not crispy with a large tea no sugar and a copy off the times what else would you read in west cheshire!

+ 1 - bacon crispy though

TKC's ordered! £132 from t'interweb :thumb, just need to sort out gas mask now...:D

Just ordered necessary twat suit.....

Attachments

• SC180798t.jpg
    SC180798t.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 101
i will ask my new service manger if i can have the friday and sat off :thumb2
but got cash and lub..............................:D

if any off road monkey needs a hand gives a bell

off road only as i work for a main dealer now and soon no tool will be at my crib so be quick..............................................................

If you don't mind a soft souther jessie joining in - you can put me down for a bed :thumb

Booked it today ...:thumb2

Two rooms for the 27th / 28th March ...Each room is £60 ppn so £240 for the weekend split between 10 riders = £24 per man for the weekend...You can get bed linen for a few quid extra :thumb2

So I need to know how many are defo coming as I have reserved the rooms on my credit card :eek

Pipster ...:thumb2

Terry ...:thumb2

Flipfly ... :thumb2

Doc savage ...:thumb2

Rushy ...:thumb2

Tarry ... :thumb2

Stevie73 ... :thumb2

Rudie ...?

Skygod ...:thumb2

Mick db1 ... ?

Mav ... :thumb2

Let me know ASAP :thumb2

9 :thumb2

Friday run

Some of us are taking Friday off and taking in some trails on the way down to the bunkhouse :thumb2

Anyone like to join us ?

Meet up at Mc donalds on A5 roundabout just out side Chirk ...About 10am ish

<div id="MMEmbeddedMap" style="padding:8px"><iframe width="500" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://www.multimap.com/client/embed/?width=500&height=400&lat=52.95002&lon=-3.04325&zoomFactor=17&emid=ZFk48lZuxiF47WOALoPclkIxyJwKZ63M&mapType=hybrid&moveMap=-3,-80"></iframe><div><a href="http://www.multimap.com/maps/?lat=52.95002&lon=-3.04325&zoomFactor=17&moveMap=-3,-80&mapType=hybrid&redCircle=on">View this aerial image</a> on Multimap.com<br /><a href="http://www.multimap.com/directions/?lat=52.95002&lon=-3.04325&zoomFactor=17&moveMap=-3,-80&tab=map">Get directions</a> on Multimap.com</div></div>

Only gone and fecked up

Pip informed the wife she will not be seeing me on the 27th till the 29th
as i will be away on me iron horse:D and she informed me it was our sons
birthday do on the 27th:blast:blast and how could i for get:eek::eek:
anyway i am still coming:D but not sure if to come down friday night or early sat morning will let you no nearer the time, but still put me down for both nights either way:thumb

Pip informed the wife she will not be seeing me on the 27th till the 29th
as i will be away on me iron horse:D and she informed me it was our sons
birthday do on the 27th:blast:blast and how could i for get:eek::eek:
anyway i am still coming:D but not sure if to come down friday night or early sat morning will let you no nearer the time, but still put me down for both nights either way:thumb

Feck me Tarry your a brave man :eek You've got some arselicking to do :D

Gentleman...

Any chance of me tagging along for a day ride on the Sunday? - I've got a friends 50th on the Sat nite but I could get over there early Sunday morning - looks like its about 100 miles from here.

Gentleman...

Any chance of me tagging along for a day ride on the Sunday? - I've got a friends 50th on the Sat nite but I could get over there early Sunday morning - looks like its about 100 miles from here.

Thats fine Paul

The sunday we head back towards Llangollen riding a few lanes finishing of with the Wayfarers and a few lanes round Llangollen:thumb2

You would need to get to the bunkhouse for about 8.30 am ....

Bunkhouse ....

This is the location of the Bunkhouse...:thumb2

<div id="MMEmbeddedMap" style="padding:8px"><iframe width="500" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://www.multimap.com/client/embed/?width=500&height=400&lat=52.7486&lon=-3.85753&zoomFactor=18&emid=itKCtp34zhGvs8vUlRTjJTCb07XTTG0K&mapType=hybrid&moveMap=83,108"></iframe><div><a href="http://www.multimap.com/maps/?lat=52.7486&lon=-3.85753&zoomFactor=18&moveMap=83,108&mapType=hybrid&redCircle=on">View this aerial image</a> on Multimap.com<br /><a href="http://www.multimap.com/directions/?lat=52.7486&lon=-3.85753&zoomFactor=18&moveMap=83,108&tab=map">Get directions</a> on Multimap.com</div></div>

Thats fine Paul

The sunday we head back towards Llangollen riding a few lanes finishing of with the Wayfarers and a few lanes round Llangollen:thumb2

You would need to get to the bunkhouse for about 8.30 am ....

Sounds good - I have't done the lanes that far into Wales. I might trailer the bike to Chirk coz I know a place to leave the car and trailer there and then blat down the A roads for the last 40 odd miles.

Paul

Sounds good - I have't done the lanes that far into Wales. I might trailer the bike to Chirk coz I know a place to leave the car and trailer there and then blat down the A roads for the last 40 odd miles.

Paul

Paul

last time around we done more lanes around langollen on the friday! than we did on the Sunday, "could you do the friday ?":)
it was around 11 am on the sunday before we got just North of Bala lake where we started laning,
because the boys get up on saturday around 6am to cook mind and flipflys breakfeast:D:D we start a little later on the sunday about 9 ish,

all that said i'd like to do some lanes just North of where we are staying then head towards Bala area for mid day ish so your welcome either way m8:thumb
if want i'll give you my number and i'll bore you to death with what we are doing that weekend.:D:D

Back
Top Bottom