Bunkhouse weekend on the welsh trails...

Paul

last time around we done more lanes around langollen on the friday! than we did on the Sunday, "could you do the friday ?":)
it was around 11 am on the sunday before we got just North of Bala lake where we started laning,
because the boys get up on saturday around 6am to cook mind and flipflys breakfeast:D:D we start a little later on the sunday about 9 ish,

all that said i'd like to do some lanes just North of where we are staying then head towards Bala area for mid day ish so your welcome either way m8:thumb
if want i'll give you my number and i'll bore you to death with what we are doing that weekend.:D:D

I could easily make the meet up at Mc donalds on A5 roundabout just out side Chirk ...About 10am ish on Friday.

Actually would work better for me than the Sunday.

I'll do that then :thumb2

Cheers

Paul

I could easily make the meet up at Mc donalds on A5 roundabout just out side Chirk ...About 10am ish on Friday.

Actually would work better for me than the Sunday.

I'll do that then :thumb2

Cheers

Paul

:thumb

just in case you do not know who pipster is. he is the ugly one:D:D on a ktm

<div id="MMEmbeddedMap" style="padding:8px"><iframe width="500" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://www.multimap.com/client/embed/?lat=52.87234&lon=-3.25398&zoomFactor=17&mapType=hybrid&moveMap=30,-2&qs=chirk&emid=XXMvtsETcuI52jfxyMGnEjxMRENv1Wss"></iframe><div><a href="http://www.multimap.com/maps/?lat=52.87234&lon=-3.25398&zoomFactor=17&moveMap=30,-2&mapType=hybrid&redCircle=on">View this aerial image</a> on Multimap.com<br /><a href="http://www.multimap.com/directions/?lat=52.87234&lon=-3.25398&zoomFactor=17&moveMap=30,-2&tab=map">Get directions</a> on Multimap.com</div></div>

can you see the dent in the gground phil?

I had to buy bars and clamps for the new Dakar front end yesterday, ended up at Redline (KTM Dealer).

They were quite upset when I mistakedly made a GayTM comment :blast:blast:blast:D:D:D

Good guys there though, impressed with their friendly and helpful approach. Shame they only sell bikes for guys who pack a bearded clam in their pants :thumb

Can I confirm my attendance to the weekend
Linen as well please
do we dress for diner or is it casual at the bar/pub
Do I need a tie :rob :rob :rob

I have sent a pm as well :D
Mick

Booked it today ...:thumb2

Pipster ...:thumb2

Terry ...:thumb2

Flipfly ... :thumb2

Doc savage ...:thumb2

Rushy ...:thumb2

Tarry ... :thumb2

Stevie73 ... :thumb2

Rudie ...:thumb2 Camping cos he farts in his sleep:augie

Skygod ...:thumb2

Mick db1 ... :thumb2

Mav...:thumb2

Ride full

Plus Paul xc joining us for the day ride ...
:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

I had to buy bars and clamps for the new Dakar front end yesterday, ended up at Redline (KTM Dealer).

They were quite upset when I mistakedly made a GayTM comment :blast:blast:blast:D:D:D

Good guys there though, impressed with their friendly and helpful approach. Shame they only sell bikes for guys who pack a bearded clam in their pants :thumb

At least your bike now looks sexy from the front wheel to the handle bars :D

this is an un-writed rule :D
that all new comes to the welsh weekend(your a new comer if you did not come last time and fall off your bike);) oh or drope it:comfort

is that you cook breakfeast , which means having it ready for us to eat at 7.am hence getting out of bed at 6 am. do now worry about waking up at that time if the farts do not keep you awake then Rushy will wake you up because he will be up a 4.30 am because it takes him that long to get ready:D:D:D in the mornings

Punctures...

Those of you riding the bikes with tubless tyres please bring some inner tubes ...As its not alway possible to plug a tyre on the trail as we found out last time :D

Rudies tyre got a hole in it to big to plug ...and that was his day over and Tarrys as he followed him back :(

I shall be bringing a little 12v air compresser so no need to feck about with compressed air and a cycle pump ...If someone else could bring one for the other group please...

Also those of you who have been before we need a tailend rider for each group volunteers please :D

Sorry all this might seem a bit anal but it will make things a lot easier on the day :thumb2

Sure thing on the tubes pipster.....Will we be having frequent piss and cig stops...:augie

Who's doing breakfast then?

I aways have me leccy pump 2 tubes and my food hygene certificate
Just in case anyone wants a fluffy egg omlette in the morning
must have been a bad gash if yer couldnt plug it - yer dint use them BMW shitty polo things did yer - I have never seen one work - I use the brown rat tail ropey thing mer jigs off flea bay 10/10 even without use of glue/solvent
I will put them in as well :thumb

i'll do the brekky - menu will be

black pud - fried
bacon - fried
sausage - fried
egg - fried
beans- fried
tomato - fried
toast - fried
tea - (need a tea pot)

who's got a blow up frying pan ????????????

I aways have me leccy pump 2 tubes and my food hygene certificate
Just in case anyone wants a fluffy egg omlette in the morning
must have been a bad gash if yer couldnt plug it - yer dint use them BMW shitty polo things did yer - I have never seen one work - I use the brown rat tail ropey thing mer jigs off flea bay 10/10 even without use of glue/solvent
I will put them in as well :thumb

We used them brown things your on about but the tyre had been slit with a piece of slate :eek

i'll do the brekky - menu will be

black pud - fried
bacon - fried
sausage - fried
egg - fried
beans- fried
tomato - fried
toast - fried
tea - (need a tea pot)

who's got a blow up frying pan ????????????

Cheers Doc

all we need to do is a food run to the late shop the bunkhose has all that needed for cooking inc plates and eating irons :thumb2

wales weekend

Those of you riding the bikes with tubless tyres please bring some inner tubes ...As its not alway possible to plug a tyre on the trail as we found out last time :D

Rudies tyre got a hole in it to big to plug ...and that was his day over and Tarrys as he followed him back :(

I shall be bringing a little 12v air compresser so no need to feck about with compressed air and a cycle pump ...If someone else could bring one for the other group please...

Also those of you who have been before we need a tailend rider for each group volunteers please :D

Sorry all this might seem a bit anal but it will make things a lot easier on the day :thumb2

Am happy to be a tail end charlie pip, are we having an easy and harder group? if so am ok to be the rear gunner on the easy:thumb2

Am happy to be a tail end charlie pip, are we having an easy and harder group? if so am ok to be the rear gunner on the easy:thumb2

Thanks mate

Theres no hard or easy both groups we will be doing the same lanes will split up first thing so we are not on the same lane at the same time :thumb2

Need one more rear gunner :thumb2 Flip /Gaz :D

Thanks mate

Theres no hard or easy both groups we will be doing the same lanes will split up first thing so we are not on the same lane at the same time :thumb2

Need one more rear gunner :thumb2 Flip /Gaz :D

I know how much Flip and Gaz like a bit of rear end action :D but if you're stuck for someone, I can take the tail end charlie position :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom