Bunkhouse weekend on the welsh trails...

Pipster,
i am kind of new to this laning but i am keen to learn more and will listen to advice. I have been out three times now on my KTM 990 Adv and i am hooked. Can i come along and do what Paul is doing and join you on the day, i can't stay unfortunatley. Will the lanes be suitable for someone of my limited experience ????

Regards Gedjkack :thumb2

Pipster,
i am kind of new to this laning but i am keen to learn more and will listen to advice. I have been out three times now on my KTM 990 Adv and i am hooked. Can i come along and do what Paul is doing and join you on the day, i can't stay unfortunatley. Will the lanes be suitable for someone of my limited experience ????

You've probably got more off road experience than me Gedjkack. Don't worry about it, just get stuck in.......fear stops us from living:rob:thumb

Pipster,

There's only a few of us out Friday so come along and have ago :thumb2

keep an eye on this thread already posted meet up point for the Friday ride :thumb2

I know how much Flip and Gaz like a bit of rear end action :D but if you're stuck for someone, I can take the tail end charlie position :thumb2

Mav and Tarry tail end chalies keeping an eye on everyone sorted :thumb2

Thanks Pipster,
unfortunatley i can't do the Friday due to work. But i can do the Saturday if thats okay with you. Where will you be ???

Thanks Pipster,
unfortunatley i can't do the Friday due to work. But i can do the Saturday if thats okay with you. Where will you be ???

Sorry Gedjack

The rides full on the Saturday we have a big day planned and need to keep the groups small :thumb2 ...Theres room Friday if you find yourself at a loose end ...

I'll be tail end charlie Pip :thumb

Mav can go in front of me, then he can pick up Gaz all day :D:D:D:D

Terry, should your sig line read

"If you want a PLUMPER I'm ya man" :nenau

I'll be tail end charlie Pip :thumb

Mav can go in front of me, then he can pick up Gaz all day :D:D:D:D

Cheers Flip

you guys can sort it out on the day ...Seems like a good Idea to have some big strong fellas to lift Gaz's bike off him :augie

Attachments

• 471788415_MLMXw-L.jpg
    471788415_MLMXw-L.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 61
TKC's have arrived!!!:coold:chickendance

Don't ask Rudie to fit them he charges by the hour ...it'll cost you a fecking fortune :augie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKMZfTf22Ew&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKMZfTf22Ew&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back
Top Bottom