*ahem* request.

ISK

How would you chaps feel about a non-GS owner (who's looking for a GS) turning up at your next meet for a bit of advice. Here are the things you need to consider:

1. I'll arrive on a silly Italian supermoto, probably sideways.
2. I can be relied upon to stand my round.
3. I'll be genuinely grateful for any advice and expertise offered.
4. I do not have a beard.

These are my qualifications. Will that do?

come along to the Ace Cafe first sunday of the month, plenty of people standing about then, not all with beards some even fall off in the carpark...:blast

wouldnt have thought it would be a problem,have of em on here dont have a gs either.......:Motomartin

Regular South-East meets are listed here and you'd be more than welcome at any of them.

Lack of beard could hold you back in GS circles though!

:D

Greg

Turn up

How would you chaps feel about a non-GS owner (who's looking for a GS) turning up at your next meet for a bit of advice. Here are the things you need to consider:

1. I'll arrive on a silly Italian supermoto, probably sideways.
2. I can be relied upon to stand my round.
3. I'll be genuinely grateful for any advice and expertise offered.
4. I do not have a beard.

These are my qualifications. Will that do?

I am having to turn up at the Enfield Toby, in my Mondeo mk3 Ghia x 130, and the guv walks from his back garden, but I dont have a beard either un like the guv who has a token one. So come to ours.
The Toby Whitewebbs Enfield. :thumb

Grub £6, beer :beer: extra and meet the manager Claire, Mark has. :augie

Once you...

arrive at the meeting with the GS brigade remove your boots and slip into a nice pair of slippers, light up your pipe and nobody will notice your not even riding a BM....:D

PS. You would be more than welcome....::thumb

I just went on the Goodwood run on a FJR1300 !! After the initial stoning / Kicking :mcgun:bash we all got on like a house on fire .. :hogroast

Anyway you sound like your going to be a tosser eventualy :D

We Dont Bite!!

I took the Bull by the horns and turned up at Hograost on my Yamaha XJR1300SP and I am still alive. p.s I've now got a r1100gs,a goatee and am overwieght. But have no intention of buying slippers,Cardigan or a pipe. I dont do real ale and dont have any James Last CD's :D:beerjug:

whats that about a beard!!!!!

Regular South-East meets are listed here and you'd be more than welcome at any of them.

Lack of beard could hold you back in GS circles though!

:D

Greg
How dare you Sir!!!!! I dont have a beard, and I'm ok(whaddya mean in WHOSE opinion!!!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom