Curry Night Out in March

then game on for the whisky, no big white telephone this time pogster

oops got to do standby :eek: sorry Pog and Crew cannot make this

See that Digger ?? Mention strong drink and they start dropping out :eek

I'm sure there will be watery shandy available - what's Digger going to drink otherwise :nenau :beer:

you will be on the wobbly juice like last time?seem to remember your legs in a jelly like state?:augie

No, no, no :blast

You've got it all wrong FFS !! :blast

Sat 6.30 booze

Sat 7.30 curry

Sat 8.30 til drop booze :beerjug:

i dont finnish until 6 (hopefully), hour ish to get to ya

voila 7pm, see i was right all along:pullface

Truly gutted I'm in Glasgow, have a goodun you lot, I expect a full report tomorrow on who had the most interesting coloured puke etc.
:D

I'll see you at the next one... in the meantime if anyone wants to ride out next weekend I've been given a pass from the boss.

jbj, HazyDavy, Horizontallyopposed, ChrisG, Old Gregg, Browney, Stu 650? You lot are all local to me, do yoiu fancy meeting up for a shandy next weekend, or a ride out on Sat / Sun?

Hi chaps not gonna be able to make the food but still on for a beer. But on for the beer.

Can someone tell Jez to text me then i can ring to see where you will be. (my phone packed in and i lost jez's telephone number)

Cheers

Simon

Hi chaps not gonna be able to make the food but still on for a beer. But on for the beer.

Can someone tell Jez to text me then i can ring to see where you will be. (my phone packed in and i lost jez's telephone number)

Cheers

Simon

We'll be in the pub next door to the Shimla before the meal and afterwards :nenau

I'll PM you jez's number.

Well, that was a great night, wasn't it!:thumb

Pog - sincere thanks for organizing:clap

Great to meet fellow Tossers and finally put names to faces etc:pullface

Looking forward to the start of BIG thinks for Yorkshire and meeting up with even more Yorks Tossers as the year goes by:bounce1

mornin all. really sorry to miss last night, by the time i had finished and got sorted it was nearly 8, and would have been a late one.

hope you all had a great night, catch you soon, on me days of next time:thumb2

Well, that was a great night, wasn't it!:thumb

Pog - sincere thanks for organizing:clap

Great to meet fellow Tossers and finally put names to faces etc:pullface

Looking forward to the start of BIG thinks for Yorkshire and meeting up with even more Yorks Tossers as the year goes by:bounce1

Yeah it was a good night and great to meet all of you :thumb

I've just managed to get Digger and ugg out of the door - the cupboards are now bare :eek :D

We stayed up til after 5 this morning yapping :jibber :blagblah :beer: And Digger even managed to hold his pint and a half of shandy down this time :D

There shouldn't be any reason why folk can't meet up for meals, beers, coffees and ride outs... arrange it all on the Yorks section :thumb

mornin all. really sorry to miss last night, by the time i had finished and got sorted it was nearly 8, and would have been a late one.
hope you all had a great night, catch you soon, on me days of next time:thumb2

We guessed something came up and you couldn't make it.

Never mind, there'll always be a next time :thumb

Yeah it was a good night and great to meet all of you :thumb

I've just managed to get Digger and ugg out of the door - the cupboards are now bare :eek :D

We stayed up til after 5 this morning yapping :jibber :blagblah :beer: And Digger even managed to hold his pint and a half of shandy down this time :D

:thumb

hmmmm, mite av ad chance to get a bit sicker, but you went to bed, part timer:D
we took some rather interesting pics this morning, im sure ugg,l post em tonight:eek:
it was nice to be able to put faces to names :thumb

What a great night, was nice to meet some fellow female riders :thumb

Looking forward to the next event :D:D There must be more female riders out there...

Good to meet folk n av a natter.:thumb

The curry was sound, this is cummin from a non curry eatin feller:augie

Whats that digger06 , "a double dare" ye to post up some pics of what we did in pogs garden this mornin..while pogy was all tucked up in bed......:rolleyes:

ahhh ok then:pullface

finger wayne.jpg

hmm plant pot

crap pot.jpg

nice pole......

poll humper.jpg

hmm nice shiny mota, pogy....:augie

crap car.jpg

see ya next time pog n kate:thumb

digger06 , n ugg:D

Last edited:
titles,
2nd pic , a present in the plant pot,
3rd, pole dancing
bottom pic titled, "mx8, ive shit em "

i do barmitsphahs and christenings too:D

OMG :eek: :eek

My eyes :rolleyes:

What will the neighbours think :augie :D:D

they were watching too,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
the bonnet on your car is a bit smeared now, sorry but ugg did say he wasnt used to spicey food

they were watching too,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
the bonnet on your car is a bit smeared now, sorry but ugg did say he wasnt used to spicey food

Just been out with the camera to see if there's a bum print on it :D:D

But there's not... Praise be that I was asleep and didn't see your :ymca carry on in the garden :eek

There's a video somewhere... :augie

:eek:
Good to meet folk n av a natter.:thumb
The curry was sound, this is cummin from a non curry eatin feller:augie

Whats that digger06 , "a double dare" ye to post up some pics of what we did in pogs garden this mornin..while pogy was all tucked up in bed......:rolleyes:

hmm plant pot

nice pole......

I've not laughed so much in ages! Fantastic!
Looking forward to meeting you loons at the next meet.
Nice to see I'm in good company.
There's no way I'm putting you lot up!!:eek:

Oh well maybe, we'll see.:D

Back
Top Bottom