Royal Standard Of England meet 5th March

Why the need? :nenau

Is South East or Thames Valley not enough? Or should we have it village by village? :nenau

What we found Tom is that there are a fair few people living in and around Amersham. The Oxford meet is a bit far for some just to pop in and say Hi and the South East is well........ BIG :D

It was a good turn out last time... 10 I think and those that turned up fancied making it a regular meet.

Its just another location thats all. Not London but nearer than Oxford.

And the pub does some mean food. Muscles are by the bucket load :beer:

See you and your Parka tomorrow.... maybe :D

Jon :beerjug:

It was a good turn out of GSers. I think the 4 of us fitted in quite well with the local CAR CLUB and didn't notice us :D

I look forward to your erudite dissertation. However now that we have a Chiltern area, how are you at building anti missile bunkers to protect from the incoming projectiles?lol

And all I was trying to do was to share with you my experiences.......

Tiling :D

Thanks Ian, will have a read :p

See you all next time :beerjug:

Not quite the theme I was expecting...but good to meet a friendly bunch. What's the topic for the next one?????

good night

well that was a pretty good night
nice to see the gang again
big up to the proper bikers who turned up on 2 wheels :augie
bloody good grub - well mine was
only thing that spoiled the evening was all the bar staff
god they were ugly :augie:augie:augie:D
as for the waitress who served me
marks out of 10
well id give her one :thumb

Good to see you all - another good turnout :thumb2

Didn't realise forming a 'Chiltern' area forum section would be so controversial - seems as though some TV noses are out of joint. Wasn't intended to upset anyone - just arose from the fact that there are no other regular meets in this area, and that geographically we are a small part of a few different areas but did not seem to belong to any one of them.

Great, as a relative newbie, to start hearing about best Euro rides and 1100 miles-in-a-day runs. Looking forward to getting some of that this summer.

For now, bugger the bike I'm off to tiles-r-us..........

See you next month - Thurs 2nd April :beerjug:

Rich

this is the waitress waiting for toms order

DSCF0333-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom