servicing and repair

motoscot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi I have just set up on my own servicing and repairing BMW motorcycles. I have spent the last 21 years as service manager at Slocombes of Neasden (London) who were a Main BMW franchised dealer.

I am a fully Qualified BMW Senior Technician and have most of the special tools and can do all the jobs that are normally carried out at main dealers at a fraction of the cost. I fit and balance wheels while you wait. I can offer a loan bike while your machine is serviced ... and can also collect if required. I have equipment to reset ABS and engine management faults etc

Steve Grover t/a Motoscot based in Caddington (between Luton / Dunstable)
you can reach me on 01582 419812 / 07843 056201 or motoscot@dsl.pipex.com If I can help please don't hesitate to call me thanks Steve

Last edited:
Hi I have just set up on my own servicing and repairing BMW motorcycles. I have spent the last 21 years as service manager at Slocombes of Neasden (London) who were a Main BMW franchised dealer.

I am a fully Qualified BMW Senior Technician and have most of the special tools and can do all the jobs that are normally carried out at main dealers at a fraction of the cost. I fit and balance wheels while you wait. I can offer a loan bike while your machine is serviced ... and can also collect if required. I have equipment to reset ABS and engine management faults etc

Steve Grover t/a Motoscot based in Caddington (between Luton / Dunstable)
you can reach me on 01582 419812 / 07843 056201 or motoscot@dsl.pipex.com If I can help please don't hesitate to call me thanks Steve

Popped in to see Steve earlier for some work on my 1150. Nice and clean workshop and very well equipped.

Good value aswell

Stu :thumb2

happy to help

happy to be of service stu

thanks for your custom :thumb2

Steve
motoscot :eek:onyack

Used Steve in the week to find the fault with my running rough 1150 GSA.
86 faults logged with my lambda sensor has steered me in the right direction.

Went above and beyond with the bike, taking (and showing me for future reference) the tank off to get to the plug.

Charged me a very minuscule amount.

Thanks again Steve. :thumb2

Fozziegsa.

Just collected my GSA from Steve after he carried out a 36K service. Nice workshop :drool with all the right toys in place:D Bike is purring like a kitten and runs like a dream..

Cheers Steve:thumb2

servicing and faults etc

Steve,
If I use your services to look after my 2006 GS for servicing and faults etc, will my extended warranty be affected by not using a main dealer??

Dave M (Harlington) :guitarist

warranty issues

Steve,
If I use your services to look after my 2006 GS for servicing and faults etc, will my extended warranty be affected by not using a main dealer??

Dave M (Harlington) :guitarist

Hi Dave
Your warranty will be covered as I use only genuine BMW parts for all servicing, so no problems coming to me for all servicing repairs etc

Steve

motoscot :eek:onyack

Address?

Steve,
What is your address in Caddington, postcode, i'll drop in and see you..

Dave (Harlington):guitarist

hi dave

25 Fairgreen road caddington LU1 4JG
01582 419812 07843 056201

steve

Wished you were a little nearer to me:(

Hi I have just set up on my own servicing and repairing BMW motorcycles. I have spent the last 21 years as service manager at Slocombes of Neasden

Hi Steve,

I remember you, and Paul and Ray... (Mr Cheerful!).

I can even remember Old Man Slocombe I think...

I had a R100RT (brown & gold) in the early 1980's.

Slocombes were my local dealer, and you helped me out a few times.

All the best and good luck - David ~

Hi David
nice to hear from you
paul has retired
ray is now running things and he hasnt changed much :(
bill died many years ago ( old man slocombe)

regards

steve

Hi Steve,

I remember you, and Paul and Ray... (Mr Cheerful!).

I can even remember Old Man Slocombe I think...

I had a R100RT (brown & gold) in the early 1980's.

Slocombes were my local dealer, and you helped me out a few times.

All the best and good luck - David ~

happy to help

happy to help
thanks for the nice comments

Steve :eek:onyack

Thank You

Steve,

Just to say a big thanks for your work on the bike today she is running like a dream:thumb2. It was worth the ride over from Essex and have to say quality of your work matches the quality of the garage set-up...very nice indeed. Bike and I will be back for full overhall in Nov in readiness for our Calums Road adventure :bounce1:bounce1.

Give Alfie (lovely GSD/Rottie X) a pat and look forward to using your services again.

Cheers

Glen

You are most welcome Glen
see you at the next service :thumb

Steve :eek:onyack

Back
Top Bottom