A few pics from last years trip

Magnum

Reaction score
Quality not that great due to taking wrong camera and then being resized for web use. However they should give you a flavour of what to expect.

76862964ku1.jpg

38277349eq3.jpg

17597472wy8.jpg

40091969mn7.jpg

13568465uv8.jpg

92229095kg2.jpg

63589479kk6.jpg

43970531ds3.jpg

10cd3.jpg

11ub8.jpg

13vv7.jpg

14fc6.jpg

This year I'm going to take a lot more photos and a CANON camera, because as I'm sure Yoy will agree, they are fantastic :JB

nice pics got anymore:clap or any body else got any from the alps as little tasters

Quality not that great due to taking wrong camera and then being resized for web use. However they should give you a flavour of what to expect.

This year I'm going to take a lot more photos and a CANON camera, because as I'm sure Yoy will agree, they are fantastic :JB

Yeah, they're great for snaps...:green gri

Yoy

magnum,piccy with tent.is that the st.bernard pass,with the border control in the background? seem to remember it from a visit when staying in chamonix a few years ago but the brain aint wot it woz!!!

Yeah, they're great for snaps...:green gri

Yoy
Haha. Shut it Nikon boy :pullface

I used a Leica D-Lux 3 to take these shots. Lovely looking piece of kit that the Mrs bought me for my birthday. Photographic performance not up to scratch though and the lack of viewfinder is a serious omission.

Have you thought about looking at the Coolpix P6000? 13.5MP, wide angle and RAW. It's even got GPS but I think that's a bit of a gimmick.

Paradoxically I'll be taking my DSLR to the Geneva Motor Show on Wednesday. Horses for courses eh :)

I like a Leica...nearly bought one.:aidan

Have to say, that Coolpix reads very well. Not sure about the GPS gimmick, but if it does what it says on the tin, I may even get shot of my DSLR gear.

Hmmmm...food for thought.

Thanks for mentioning it.

Yoy.

magnum,piccy with tent.is that the st.bernard pass,with the border control in the background? seem to remember it from a visit when staying in chamonix a few years ago but the brain aint wot it woz!!!
17597472wy8.jpg

Give that man a cigar. Well spotted :thumb2

That's not a tent by the way, it's a monument detailing various tour events :)

lol magnum!...was concerned the car was about to hit yer!......rooom with a view!

Back
Top Bottom