Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOGRAOST UNPLUGGED

I dont know when Austin Vince is turning up but he is good on the gob iron and as a matter of courtesy should be made aware of this wonderful sounding evening's entertainment. Who is in contact with him?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by lurcher View Post
    I dont know when Austin Vince is turning up but he is good on the gob iron and as a matter of courtesy should be made aware of this wonderful sounding evening's entertainment. Who is in contact with him?
    8pm Saturday he arrives 24 hours later

Quote Originally Posted by pint7x View Post
    ETISSM.
    WTF

I don`t care what happens as long as my POSTMAN gets his slot

ETISSM - even though I say so meself!

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Hi Phil

I think I may be wrong but I sort of remember somebody saying it was going to be an open mic/accoustic/song circle sort of affair

I'm just bringing all my kit, the Bede is bringing his bits and bobs as well.

I don't think there will be a PA available in the tent so I think a more personal friendly atmosphere will be what we are working towards.

Bring whatever you've got we don't have to use it all and I don't think you can have too much, I suppose a mic would be handy his year

Shep
    Cheers Shep

OK - the boy will bring his Ovation acoustic geytar and I'll bring a gob iron or two along. If there's no PA, is there any point bringing a mic?

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by pint7x View Post
    Cheers Shep

OK - the boy will bring his Ovation acoustic geytar and I'll bring a gob iron or two along. If there's no PA, is there any point bringing a mic?
    Ah, I have been corrected, there is a PA in the tent, so bring what you have and we'll use what we have got gathered. The more mics leads and amps the better

There seems to be a nice little selection of performers gathering so it should be a laugh if nothing else

Shep

andylandy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bede View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey Bakerstein Presents: -

HOGRAOST UNPLUGGED - 2009
    An acoustic extravaganza where we invite Tossers to entertain other Tossers
    Friday night - Hograost - 3rd July 2009

Strum What You Brung – Song Circle

… Amuse and delight your friends,
    … Put the smile back on the Hog,
    … Garner the accolades and adulation of your hograost heroes,

We need players and performers of things entertaining. The more the merrier: -
    … Can you play an instrument, or sing us a song?
    … Do you have a short and witty piece of stand-up repartee to share with the your fellow raosters?
    … Can you do magic, or juggle, or acrobatics?
    … Are you prepared to work naked?

PRIMA DONNA FREE FORMAT
    For 2009 we are going to run in an open "song circle"
    (Wot was tried most succesfully in Shropshire this year)
    All comers sit in and join in. Novices, the nervous, the polished and the professional all jammin' together

No prior experience, nor even talent, required . Shep & The Bede will compere.

Post your talent and availability on this thread here in the HogRaost forum.

Basically: -If you can strum it, pick it, bang it, pluck it, show it, blow it, sing it or hum it...
    BRING IT
    Hello - new to forum and club etc ... am planning on coming Friday, equipped with several badly behaved children, a number of 'loose women' and various other 'hangers on' (oh and a scruffy dog that allways insists upon pissing up the tent poles - even before the're erect) is there going to be space for us all - as we have not pre-booked?? Thanks Andy

andylandy
    Hello - new to forum and club etc ... am planning on coming Friday, equipped with several badly behaved children, a number of 'loose women' and various other 'hangers on' (oh and a scruffy dog that allways insists upon pissing up the tent poles - even before the're erect) is there going to be space for us all - as we have not pre-booked?? Thanks Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andylandy View Post
    You're all good except for the hound

The Rugby Club has an explicit ban on dogs, and not something Bakes can negotiate on.

But I believe pre-booking has not yet closed, and that is cheaper than arriving on the day

You'll not regret it
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

andylandy
    thanks for that Toad - whats pre-booking procedure please - who do I contact ? are you going yourself? if not do you mind having the dog :-)

Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent)
    thanks for that Toad - whats pre-booking procedure please - who do I contact ? are you going yourself? if not do you mind having the dog :-)
    Pre-book right here

I'll be there

I'll be the one staggering around in a t-shirt with Toad on it
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I'll be there

I'll be the one staggering around in a t-shirt with Toad on it
    I'll be there too...

I'll be the one with the bag of minced toad to throw at Dan
    सत्यमेव जयते

Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post
    I'll be there too...

I'll be the one with the bag of minced toad to throw at Dan

Now that's not the attitude is it young William

Ya BGT

2008 R1200GSA

Shep....been and bought one of these

only one foot square (ish) so will go on the bike

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

I forgot to mention that it actual withstands my weight to, unfortunately it's a bit like a bad fitting thong though

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast