Deposits Required

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

For The Ceilidh Place Hotel and Bunkhouse

Could all the Tossers who are booked into hotel rooms or the Bunkhouse at the Ceilidh Place please contact the hotel direct and pay their deposits. They want 50% deposit per person so hotel room dwellers need to pay

£60 per person deposit

and the other £60 to be paid on the weekend of the GOTC.

Bunkhouse residents need to pay

£15 per person deposit now

and the balance (another £15) on the GOTC weekend.

I appreciate that the hotel has given people with shared toilets a further discount making it £50pppn but this can be sorted out when the balance is paid. I would suggest all hotel rooms pay £60 pp deposit just now.

When contacting the hotel, please give your name as is on the list below so as to avoid confusion for the person on the other end of the line (who is armed with this list). Please also state that your enclosed cheque is for this event.

GC- 1 hotel double room
Barrmill Biker- 1 hotel double room
Wully – 1 hotel double room
Stumpy- 1 hotel double
Coolcarbon- 1 hotel double
Nakambale + Mrs Nak 1 hotel double
Mart-P hotel double

Den/Packer sharing twin room
Garfield single room
Ash single room
Shep single room

Ronno twin bunk room
Robmack twin bunk room

Wayne and Clarke in 4 bedroom

David James single bunk room
David Lees freeloader single bunk room
Tuned in single bunk room
Andy T single bunk room

Wayne and Clarke in 4 bedroom

Rev Chuck
James Burton
GS John

Please pay your deposits by next Friday (13th March)

NB Please don't just stick a signed cheque in an envelope without making it clear who it's from (your UKGSer Tosser name if applicable per the attendee list) as it gives the hotel a lot of extra work.

The hotel website is under reconstruction but here's a link for the address and phone number

Thanks
Ronno

That's me a' booked in :thumb2

I maybe should ha'e said: the onus is on the individual for making sure that they're booked in. No-one will be gettin' further PM's (after the one the one bein' sent out by HRH today) or any other reminders other than this thread gettin' the odd bump before next Friday.

If you fail to pay your deposit cause you've somehow missed this thread, well...I hope you ha'e a tent wi' you when you arrive in Ullapool because the chances are that your room/bed will be gone.

I pm'd everyone on ze list for ye Bawbags:thumb2 and gied them the link for this thread:thumb2

I pm'd everyone on ze list for ye Bawbags:thumb2 and gied them the link for this thread:thumb2

That was over and above the call o' duty :beerjug:

You see, yer a guid cnut when you want to be :thumb Oh, and I've noo edited my original post to make it look like the PM fae you wiz ma idea :augie

Just went to the link you posted for the Hotel and saw this image:

Is this place Timolgra's secret get away?

Attachments

• HRS%20Ceilidh%20Place%20music.jpg
    HRS%20Ceilidh%20Place%20music.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 270
Done:thumb2

spoke to Helen and thought I got though to "Compare the Meercat" :D

Simples

Stumpy

Done :thumb2

Who am i sharing with :confused:

Iv'e paid a deposit for 2 so let me know :bounce1

According to the list (top of t'page) you're in a room with Rev Chuck and GS John. Who do you want to spoil?

James, Why did you pay for someone else anyway? :confused: Helen is Nigerian. I hope you didn't give her your bank details...:augie

According to the list (top of t'page) you're in a room with Rev Chuck and GS John. Who do you want to spoil?

James, Why did you pay for someone else anyway? :confused: Helen is Nigerian. I hope you didn't give her your bank details...:augie

She said it was a room for 2 and could i pay the deposit for 2 :confused:

OK i said , that's not a problem :bounce1

Suppose now i'm paid in full :JB

She said it was a room for 2 and could i pay the deposit for 2 :confused:

OK i said , that's not a problem :bounce1

Suppose now i'm paid in full :JB

There are only 2 x two bed rooms AFAIK and me and Robmack have these :blast

I'll need to phone. :augie

deposit on its way:D i hope these two fine upstanding gentlemen sir james burton and the very rev chuck who i am sharing with are not adverse to snoring, farting and a bit of swearing cos i dont mind :rolleyes:
oh yeah.......... and the drinking of alchohol:beerjug:

Deposit and balance paid, just in case I was tempted to drink that too.:D

just phoned and paid deposit, don't think she understood me terribly well, there's me all plummy voiced 'n all....:ChrisKelly ....she was very interested in how I got my nickname, tried explaining it, eventually said feck it, wasn't getting through, yes I am named after the cat....:D

looking forward to this.....:eek:onyack

Back
Top Bottom