Captain GSA

Sorry Dave, Can't do tomorrow but can probably do next weekend. I'll try and drag Haggisblower and Autogs out as well :D.

so dave what have you planned for next weekend,i have 5 keys for my bike so should be ok,although after finding out some previously whithheld info it appears that on occasions i have had help losing my key,:rob,eh pj

so dave what have you planned for next weekend,i have 5 keys for my bike so should be ok,although after finding out some previously whithheld info it appears that on occasions i have had help losing my key,:rob,eh pj

.......and your good lady at Newlands if I recall correctly .... :augie

ahh the man himself,master of the ring,
yes your right amanda was a co conspiritor as well,

but just found out the story behind the belgium lost key,surprise find incident:rob

any way how are you,still floging plenty of that loverly clotted cream?

see you next year at the 2nd annual sidmouth donkey derby run,hpoeully the death race 2000 taxi driver wont be on duty:D

ahh the man himself,master of the ring,
yes your right amanda was a co conspiritor as well,

but just found out the story behind the belgium lost key,surprise find incident:rob

any way how are you,still floging plenty of that loverly clotted cream?

see you next year at the 2nd annual sidmouth donkey derby run,hpoeully the death race 2000 taxi driver wont be on duty:D

Well auto - this is the third response by me to this very badly named thread ...

I am looking forward to you guys coming down again - you will not recognise the place ...I can seat 16 people now ... or 8 tossers .... :augie

Looking at the F800 GS and really considering this as a viable option ... will I miss the grunt? - sure as hell I will but we will see in the spring time - I will not have a top box for you to rest your front wheel on though ...

:bounce1

ride safe ..... xx

mate i had an 800gs as a loaner when mine was as vines,it is fecking terrible,absolute shite,wouldnt even let you get one so i could take the piss,btw did i mention there crap:D

mate i had an 800gs as a loaner when mine was as vines,it is fecking terrible,absolute shite,wouldnt even let you get one so i could take the piss,btw did i mention there crap:D

...so lets get this right then .... in your honest opinion you think that they are not particularly good in a few areas ... is that right?

iain whats with ringing up my wife:rob

thought i wasnt in eh:rob

watch it:rob

anyway what about next sunday 9.30 newlands,open invite destination to be advised,

ps will be aving mrs auto on back so be careful pj on those left handers:D:D

iain whats with ringing up my wife:rob

thought i wasnt in eh:rob

watch it:rob

anyway what about next sunday 9.30 newlands,open invite destination to be advised,

ps will be aving mrs auto on back so be careful pj on those left handers:D:D

Is she a wideload then..................................

:hide hat coat i'll get them

PJ just take it abit slower when turning left :moped:

No can do Sun. Mrs Haggis has us 'entertaining' which has me on dog sitting duty for the day :(

I can do Sat! :bounce1 Any chance we can make it Sat? :nenau

Back
Top Bottom