Captain GSA

capt,yes it was that effing cold:rob

and when it wasnt effing cold it was raining and xtra effing cold,

roll on europe 2010:thumb2

capt,yes it was that effing cold:rob

and when it wasnt effing cold it was raining and xtra effing cold,

roll on europe 2010:thumb2
Yes, Hench his sleeping attire in the other photo :D....

anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all, especially those who i've had the pleasure of meeting and riding with in the last 12 months :thumb2
Roll on 'The Sidmouth Donkey Dash 2010' :thumb

......nearly got a bike ....... choice of three at the moment that I'm considering .......... :D .....

It's been so long I've forgotten how to pick up a GS ......... :blast

Oh yeh baby - bring it on ...........

I am sure there is a video of you picking up a GS on salisbury plain if you need a little reminder.:D

Hiya

Get an Airhead Panos then you'll be able to pick it up easy !!
Also, you could come to the Wee-kend in Bideford, just down the road from Sidmouth.
Hope all is well
Mike

Get an Airhead Panos then you'll be able to pick it up easy !!
Also, you could come to the Wee-kend in Bideford, just down the road from Sidmouth.
Hope all is well
Mike

Hi Mike - long time no see .....

I'm hoping if all is well to be buying an 1150GSA ........ so will not be long before we ride together again ... one way or another ...... I will be riding this year :D
..... soon lads ..... very soon .... :bounce1
Sidmouth - Newlands - Sidmouth .... might be by weekend trip on a regualr basis ....

Might even have a go at my own ring again... :eek:

you better bring some clotted cream and some of that lime marmalade i had last time,:D

Hi Mike - long time no see .....

I'm hoping if all is well to be buying an 1150GSA ........ so will not be long before we ride together again ... one way or another ...... I will be riding this year :D
..... soon lads ..... very soon .... :bounce1
Sidmouth - Newlands - Sidmouth .... might be by weekend trip on a regualr basis ....

Might even have a go at my own ring again... :eek:

Don't do it on a full tank.........:augie:D:blast

Don't do it on a full tank.........:augie:D:blast

:jes

......££££££ ...... :eek:

Ok Auto...... panniers full mate ... have your cash ready .....

PJ - Listen .... It was just a passing fad that I was going through ... I'm on to the srtrong stuff now ... the pure stuff - orange juice not from concentrate .....:thumb

Back
Top Bottom