Trip to Raasay

Looks good! Will the shadow in the yellow come out well in stickers? Would a solid colour be better?

Quick update on the decal front, here's a draft of how it will look:

Thoughts from the collective?

Exemplary work. :thumb :clap :clap :clap

Cant copy the pic ?

Quick update on the decal front, here's a draft of how it will look:

487099895_YWJDz-X2.jpg

Thoughts from the collective?

Just another thought. How about a credit line for the schoolkids on the sticker?

Either "Sticker design by the pupils of Raasay Primary School" or
"Sticker design by (KID'S NAME) of Raasay Primary School"?

Just another thought. How about a credit line for the schoolkids on the sticker?

Either "Sticker design by the pupils of Raasay Primary School" or
"Sticker design by (KID'S NAME) of Raasay Primary School"?

Full credit will be given on the website to the school but no reference at any time to the winning kids or any kids names.

Child protection has clear policies on publishing children's names and locations as unfortunately there are some sad and dangerous individuals out there.:mad:

We made sure we covered all aspects of child protection on this bit of the project.

Full credit will be given on the website to the school but no reference at any time to the winning kids or any kids names.

Child protection has clear policies on publishing children's names and locations as unfortunately there are some sad and dangerous individuals out there.:mad:

We made sure we covered all aspects of child protection on this bit of the project.

Ah, of course. It's not the first thing I usually think of, but I appreciate the importance.

Neverthelesss, bollix, sez I. Shame they can't receive more widespread appreciation of their contribution.

Enjoyed that. Top marks for you guys and the schoolkids :clap :clap

I think I prefer the black lettering on Calum's road 2010, bit more distinctive.

Posted more pictures of the trip over on the Ride Reports section if anyone has lost the will to live :augie :D

Good report Roger!

Looked a bit cold up there. I'm off up to Raasay later this week (taking the bike to Scotland for a week) so I'll remember to pack up warm!

Back
Top Bottom