Welcome to the Chilterns!

• Thread starter Deleted Member I
  • Start date

Deleted Member I

It's a little less :ymca than the london lot ... and a little less :adv: than the Thames Valley lot.

The Royal Standard has great views :eyebrow

See you in the Chilterns :D

BTW ... it's more a CAR CLUB than a biking group though :augie

We're twinned with Kelheim in Germany, not as exciting as Basra!

And for the record I think its great we've got a monthly meet at the RSOE and a new Chilterns section.

Hubby and I have been going to RSOE for a couple of years now as they were regional runners up in UKTV Local Food Heroes (2006?) they do the best pub grub, I shall be wearing my extra large trousers next Thursday so I can have their lovely home made steak and kidney pudding with chips, gravy and greens....yum :D

See you there with Mr Radar UK :)

they do the best pub grub, I shall be wearing my extra large trousers next Thursday so I can have their lovely home made steak and kidney pudding with chips, gravy and greens....yum :D

See you there with Mr Radar UK :)

I had the steak and ale pie last time and that was some pie :eek:

Grub is great and look forward to seeing you and "Mr" on the 2nd.

Jon :beerjug:

Hello Chilterns / Chilterners

Hi,

Just picked up this site/thread and as I am new to BM's and even newer to GSs (it is just two weeks old .. aagh bless !).

Given the above, I thought as a complete newbie I would dare to ask what the Chiltern group got up to.

Threads seems to suggest group ethos is Not too Regimented, Not to Adventure-ish, More of a Car Club.

Regards

Intrigued of Ricky .... aka Yankee Lima

Hi,

Just picked up this site/thread and as I am new to BM's and even newer to GSs (it is just two weeks old .. aagh bless !).

Given the above, I thought as a complete newbie I would dare to ask what the Chiltern group got up to.

Threads seems to suggest group ethos is Not too Regimented, Not to Adventure-ish, More of a Car Club.

Regards

Intrigued of Ricky .... aka Yankee Lima

Spot on Ricky .. only a couple of us are hardcore bikers :D

As for things we do .. at the moment it's just this pub meet in Beaconsfield every month. I am sure you could arrange a ride out if you like :thumb2

Thought I would pop in and say hello :aidan

Howdy!

I so want to come over to Tipp this year again. It was such a crac last year :thumb2

Seems all the rooms are fully booked :(
And I can't really make a call until closer the date :(

Howdy!

I so want to come over to Tipp this year again. It was such a crac last year :thumb2

Seems all the rooms are fully booked :(
And I can't really make a call until closer the date :(

You'd be very welcome again Tom. We are looking into alternative accommodation to camping in the next week :thumb2

We could go together... you could camp... maybe there's an off-road ride for us :D

Tom has a bit off experience from last years boreens :D

:aidan

You'd be very welcome again Tom. We are looking into alternative accommodation to camping in the next week :thumb2

Tom has a bit off experience from last years boreens :D

:aidan

toms good at camping;)

PICT0456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom