Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Siberian Extreme

Siberian Extreme

Ok boys and girls. I have sold up the big 1200 GSA and am preparing to take off from the Touratech open day with Jonathon Fox, at the end of March, heading into the wilds of Siberia on an X-Challenge

I am going to try and get the little beast further North and East into Asia than has been done before. Fingers crossed!

Planning to hook up with a number of guys en route, including Mac Swinarski from Motosyberia.com - who is trying again to get to Kamchatka or Chukhotka by bike, and Chris Scott who I will also hook up with in Siberia for the ride down thru Mongolia and China.

Lots more info on the website ... www.SibirskyExtreme.com

Will posts updates on this post as they come along, or on the blog on the website above.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Colebatch View Post
    Ok boys and girls. I have sold up the big 1200 GSA and am preparing to take off from the Touratech open day with Jonathon Fox, at the end of March, heading into the wilds of Siberia on an X-Challenge

I am going to try and get the little beast further North and East into Asia than has been done before. Fingers crossed!

Planning to hook up with a number of guys en route, including Mac Swinarski from Motosyberia.com - who is trying again to get to Kamchatka or Chukhotka by bike, and Chris Scott who I will also hook up with in Siberia for the ride down thru Mongolia and China.

Lots more info on the website ... www.SibirskyExtreme.com

Will posts updates on this post as they come along, or on the blog on the website above.

Best of luck mate, I'll be following your trip with great interest

Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    All the best with it Walt

Go for it... I'll be keeping an eye on ya

Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

"If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

Níl gach uile fhánaí caillte Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    ...my country is Kiltartan Cross, My countrymen Kiltartan's poor.......
    Good luck
    Travel is fatal to hatred, bigotry and prejudice.
    love n laughter

As Walter pointed out I'll be joining him from Touratech on down through Western Europe and then down through the Balkans before heading North and East again across Romania, Moldova and the Ukraine. because I am a mere mortal I have to return from this point but will be bagging as many countries as I can upon my return.

I look forward to seeing you all at the TT event and if any northern tossers want to join me on the ride down to Touratech give me a shout.

Jon

Nice one Colebatch.

Looking forward to the pics and stories

Safe riding
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

Great stuff Walter, maybe our paths will cross although you're leaving around 6 weeks ahead of us.
    KEA

Wish you & all riders involved a great & safe ride. Looking forward to hearing of your exploits on here.

Excellent website BTW

Deleted Member I
    WOW! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Great stuff Walter, maybe our paths will cross although you're leaving around 6 weeks ahead of us.
    Thanks a lot Tim ... I guess I am just budgeting on being a slower rider on my little X-Challenge Will take me more weeks to get out there.

Hope to catch you at the Touratech open day.

By the way, have heard that there will be a few trips leaving from Touratech ... Globebusters' Kevin and Julia are leading off a trip on the Saturday 28th March ... also headed for Mongolia among other places.

I am planning on leaving also from Touratech on the Sunday 29th March ... the following day.

It will be a good meet as far as big trips goes :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Colebatch View Post
    Thanks a lot Tim ... I guess I am just budgeting on being a slower rider on my little X-Challenge Will take me more weeks to get out there.
    Ha, I doubt that...plus our time getting lost, overfilling fuel tanks, not finding any food, a few years in prison etc. etc.
    KEA

Erik RS
    Jonathan wrote:

Hey Jon,

I like the recent version better. More realistic

Please keep an eye on Walter on the way, if you please. He isn't getting any younger

Sounds like a TV series in the making. Got any famous mates ??

And they're off.............

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

I had the pleasure too see you off on Sunday from Touratech in Wales.
    Have a safe and happy trip, (keep at at it. It sounds like you'll be groundbreaking again!)

Hats off to you

Regards

Chod

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast