Time to damp and muddy again - Sunday 29th March

Horse1200

Reaction score
Well after the last time and the first time, and now the weather is a little more favorable, im thinking of planning another offroad trip. Followed by a bit of pub grub.

So who`s up for some green lanning. The last trip basingstoke easygreen lanning was a success, with some easy green lanning and a slightly more demanding lane towards the end. I was thinking of some lanes over basingstoke to kingsclere direction.

So all welcome and this time i can not promise what the terrain will be like:blast.
But as long as your game for it your be ok :eek::thumb2.

Was planning perhaps 22nd or 29th (sunday`s) of march. Let me know what you think.

First on list! Woohoo.
Still haven't got any TKs on the GS so will bring the pogo.

Can't make mothers day weekend though (My life would not be worth living.....)

cool, well the sunday 29th is probably going to be the best bet then.

Let`s see who else is up for this offroad blast.

Ive started to put a route together. And yes it will include the conker`s garden nursery lane. And yes its muddy. :thumb2 proper job.

As long as the bombhole is deep ! Glad my air intake on the DRZ is high up :augie

We should try and get over to the Harrow Way out towards Overton - Some good trails all linked together.

oh yesh she is a deep hole, as your the first to show interest, i have a sneaky suspishion you may be the first up through it, well your big is lighter to lift out when it sinks. :augie

The harrow way looked like the direction i was going in.

Update:-

Went and rode the conkers garden nursey lane last night. On own it is a bit :eek:. Managed it this time with out getting stuck. And it is deep. Planning on making the rest of the route up in the next week or so.

Will keep all posted who are going to come along. At the moment only dolly rocket.

Is there no one else brave enough (or stupid):thumb2

am up for some stuff suitable for the 1200GSA....been looking for an excuse to try out some knobblies on the bike.

Welcome along then windchuffer. All you need is knobblies. :thumb2

If you want to see the last trip check out rideout reports, Basingstoke, easy greenlaning. Motorhead has posted a video of one of the easier lanes.

Yep - could be, depending on some other stuff going on but will keep an eye on the thread.

B****cks

Definately an un-maybe from me!:blast
Off to TT in wales for their do.:clap

Cheers
Have fun
Ride safe
etc
etc

Chod
:D

well thats just plain lame. Well it`s looking like me, dolly rocket and a chap with wind problems. Ar well bring on the mud.

I am going to the Touratech event

I would really like to join you but already commited to the Touratech event.

John

Been for a blast along some of the harrow way today. Met some guy`s going other way on x er`s.
Was thinking about meeting in Hook on the sunday morning, Be about 9:30 am or 10 ish.

Anyone who wants to join me for a bit of geen laning let me know.

So far looks like only 3 of us.

Still here - Poke Millard, He is always up for a bit of dirt action. Shall I put the word out to the other off-road groups that I play with?

alright dollyrocket, ive got a rough plan, start up at hook, down to the red lion lane and followed by the conkers garden nursey lane. Then up to basingstoke, on to the lane that goes through to ibworth, drop down to the harrow way. then time allowing head up to lane past lichfield (ox drove lane i think its called). maybe a another day for it. It looks a long old track. What you reckon.

Heard from anyone else.

The Ox-drove way is closed around ashmandsworth (TRO still in force), but should be ok from the A34 section - I walked it the other day.

Millard is umming and ahhing about taking the GS - Have you chosen a day?

Back
Top Bottom