Bit short notice I know..

Abelrider

But Animal and myself will be meeting up at the Comfort Cafe on Sunday around 11:00 if anyone fancies joining us for all or part of a spin.

Not decided on route 100% yet but it will probably be something like this:
145miles, taking in Biker Den at Woburn Sands along the way.

Attachments

• sunday.jpg
    sunday.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 269
Might well be up for it. Can you post further details on the meeting point please? A507 is a cracker:D

DrAlf said:
Might well be up for it. Can you post further details on the meeting point please? A507 is a cracker:D

Certainly fella.:)
Its signed from the A11/A1307 juntion as the "World famous :)rolleyes: ) Comfort Cafe."
Map attached.

Attachments

• comfortcafe.jpg
    comfortcafe.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 240
Steve said:
Unfortunately it's my young'uns birthday, otherwise I'd have been interested. :(

No worries, plenty of other rides planed.:D

I run them for www.visordown.com and anyone who wants to join us most weekends in the summer and every fornight or so during the winter.
Been without bike for a few months tho.:eek:

Welcome to the wonderful world of the GS mate.

Be good to get back to riding the bike every sunday again just for the sake of it :D:D

Anyone on UKGSer who doesn't know Adam so isn't coming... he's a top bloke and runs a very organised (and fun) rideout, so why not come and join us :)

Cheers Sean.

See ya tomorrow when you can teach me to ride the damn thing.
Bit different to a 600 sports bike arent they?:D

Dunno about quicker. Probably about the same, but you will have to ask Sean for a comparison of me on the two.:D

Bugger, read this too late - looks like a cracking route and I know most of the roads :D

I take it you'll Keep us posted of further ones.

Beware the B645 come the summer months - this is known to be a popular bikers road by local plod.

Cheers

Adam :beerjug:

Cracking day out. Brilliant route, expertly navigated. Many thanks to both Abelrider and Animal. See you on the next one.:clap

Attachments

• animal.jpg
    animal.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 116
Abelrider doesn't hang about!:D

Attachments

• abel.jpg
    abel.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 113
Cheers Adam, good to meet ya.:thumb
I had a top ride myself.
Great to get back on two wheels properly after four months without one:D.
Commuting to work just isnt as good as a reet proper sunday run to get used to a bike.

Blimey how many of us Adams are there?:D
adamski49 said:
I take it you'll Keep us posted of further ones.

Beware the B645 come the summer months - this is known to be a popular bikers road by local plod.

Sure will.:D
Would have given you more notice for this one but I only bought the bike last sunday.
Next one will be first sunday of April.
Post will be up shortly.

We didnt actually do the 645 in the end. Too big and straight.:D

Abelrider said:
Blimey how many of us Adams are there?:D

We didnt actually do the 645 in the end. Too big and straight.:D [/B]

The name Adam used to be rare, obviously common as muck now :D

The 645 is more suited to a sports 600, it doesn't seem so straight then, but you probably already knew that :D :D

Adam (another one... no, not that one... the other one) :beerjug:

Well Sean, Adam and Adam visited Adam's house today so if you had come there would have been four of us.:D:D:confused:

I am actually from Bedfordshire, so know the area well. I just reside in Ipswich because of my job.
The 645 is a good road this time of year on a sports bike.
Its taking me a while to have a change of mind over what roads to use now I am on a GS.:D

Anyhow, heres the next one.;)
http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18011

Just in case anyones interested heres the actual route we ended up on.
Recommended if ya fancy a spin.;)

Attachments

• sunday 07th march.jpg
    sunday 07th march.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 74

Back
Top Bottom