1200 in scunny today

elevensies

Reaction score
saw a 12gsa in sunny scunny today, grey/silver, parked up, i was on red 1100s.

anybody here?

hope it wasnt broke down:augie

So where do us scunny GS'ers hang out... are we in the Lincolnshire section or in the Yorkshire section ??

wasn't me by the way... I ride a 800GS

RC mad,
you dont ride a Dakar in blue by any chance do ya? if so seen you few times om queensway heading Ashby way on??

strictly speaking we should be lincs i suppose, but as we are closer boarder wise to every part of yorkshire, and only partly associated with lincs, yorkshire rule the boundry:thumb2

and now theres 4 of us, should we start our own section:JB

May have a few months work in Scunny in the near future. Is it as bad as everyone says, I'd be lodging there during the week :blast

what they been tellin you???

its ok, like any other industrial town i guess. you will have to say when your over :beer::blagblah:beer::blagblah:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::pullface

i was through scotter yesterday on bike, headed to blyton for ice cream:angel

they shut at 4 tho:blast

ahh now theres a meeting place, great idea, see how many flavours in one sitting:drool

i was through scotter yesterday on bike, headed to blyton for ice cream:angel

they shut at 4 tho:blast

ahh now theres a meeting place, great idea, see how many flavours in one sitting:drool

SWIMBO's mum works there so I'm not sure I could be seen fraternising with a bunch of tossers :rob

that brings up so many thoughts of where your mother in law is in the scheme of things (herd what im saying):augie:augie

AND, I reckon I can do more ice cream flavours than anyone in the new "Scunny" section !!!!!

Now there's a challenge !!

Back
Top Bottom