The next East Anglia day out

NB - if I do lead a chunk, it'll be slow and sensible - partly me and partly the roads.

I was pretty ponderous on the last one when leading, so no worries with that. I did my best not to let the oilhead posse get too bored, but that was about it. Besides, Sarah would give me a slap if I went too fast. :eek:

This sounds like fun, hope to be up for this, perhaps the real "Roger (Chatterton) from Cambridge" can make it too! Not sure about McD's though, much prefer Walkers Cafe at Mildenhall. However I will go with the flow.

This sounds like fun, hope to be up for this, perhaps the real "Roger (Chatterton) from Cambridge" can make it too! Not sure about McD's though, much prefer Walkers Cafe at Mildenhall. However I will go with the flow.

not worried about the food but by ecky thump i have to have good coffee:rob

i have to have my fix see:D

Now Scottie is a real biker - off road shenanigans and a Miss Wet T-shirt competition all at the same time :augie

:D

Sorry chaps

Can't make it on the 19th. Definitely got a training day.

Have a good 'un.

If we're up for another run in, say, June how about a West to East number?

Cambridge start (with the real Roger) and Southwold finish, picking up on the way?

Happy to take this on if liked as an idea.

Can't make it on the 19th. Definitely got a training day.

Have a good 'un.

If we're up for another run in, say, June how about a West to East number?

Cambridge start (with the real Roger) and Southwold finish, picking up on the way?

Happy to take this on if liked as an idea.
Southwold hmmmmmmmmmmm Adnams yum:beer: now thats a cunning plan:thumb

I think a west to east is a good idea, as would be breaking out and invading someone else's area altogether I would suggest that someone may want to start a separate thread on that one nearer the time. :thumb

Would love to tag along if thats okay. Just need to get someone to sort my freeking indicators out before its MOT.

Geordie

I think a west to east is a good idea, as would be breaking out and invading someone else's area altogether I would suggest that someone may want to start a separate thread on that one nearer the time. :thumb

Will set up asap.

Come on guys, you know it's fun. The grey submarine was part of the same run and he forgot that Noddy trained us to keep panniers on as floats.:)

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 149
  • wiz.jpg
    wiz.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Noddy.jpg
    Noddy.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 149

Still very confused, and who is my alter ego really ?
April 19th looks good to me, and I'll see if the real Roger from Cambridge can come with me .:confused: Welease Wodger.
REAL coffee is , of course, vital, so I'm with Chad on that one.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom